BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2013, 03:03 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Wink North Pole Opens

Happy Thanksgiving!

The North Pole finally opened today.
First stop the train station, where you can board the train bound for the North Pole, or if you prefer you can simply click on your map to get there.

I recommend you gather up friends and feed the snowman, once he's full there will be a storm of flurries and at the end you'll get a prize
Spoiler: show
Collectible snowman

Then head over to the town center where you will see the big christmas tree. Click on it and you'll get a quest to find the ornaments all over the north pole, once you complete it you will get a prize
Christmas tree

Make sure you keep an eye out for special guests. They are walking around the north pole and when you click on them you'll receive gifts.

So far there are no new items in BVO or Pawlette, but we may get those tomorrow or sometime next week

Have fun and enjoy the North Pole.

Happy Holidays to all!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:57 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Merry Christmas everybody!

On a good note - YAY! The guests are here (not actually talking, just automated) but they are here! The gifts that they give are mostly repeats but Miguel and Maxine's gifts I am impressed with. Miguel didn't really give a 'Christmassy' themed gift, but it was still plausible. It was a little goldfish bowl with some sand and seaweed, which if I remember rightly, is a PSI for a turtle or some BAB. Maxine's gift is a smallish Christmas Tree with hearts and peace signs and other things which I cannot remember (!) on it. It is a repeat I think, but from about 2008/2009.

I am a little disappointed that Bearville have not opened the Bear Stuff Store, Pawlettes nor the Bear Outfitters because it is one of the things I look forward to a lot when it's Christmas on Bearville. I'm also a bit sad about the prizes that they have given out. The snowman gives a 'Collectible Snowman' prize (a repeat from last year), which after trying two times to get, throwing snowballs every second, I have not recieved. I am not sure whether this a glitch or not but if anyone has the same problem could you let me know? Thanks!

In the meantime, I hope you guys enjoy Christmas!

NeonSmiley : )

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 11-28-2013 at 03:58 PM..
Old 11-28-2013, 04:09 PM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: May see on bearville chat ;)

MacieRockerBear is on a distinguished road
 MacieRockerBear is offline Status: Offline

The first thing I did was grab some screenshots with the special guests (automated but still fun)
Click the image to open in full size.

ps great to see you online Tweety!
Old 11-29-2013, 04:44 AM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

No Greentracks? He's been eliminated.

No trouble with the snowman working, but I think for the type of prize that was repeated, they should have brought back the pieces instead, right? Oh well.

I like the Santa's Workshop game. Only 100bb, but it's a nice challenge.
Old 11-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough

If I'm not mistaken, the gingerbread house is back in the Lumbear yard.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:40 PM
SnowCrystal
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EvaSnowBear4

SnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really nice
 SnowCrystal is offline Status: Offline

I am having trouble with the snowman not working too. I have one account that got the prize and I have tried multiple times for 2 more accounts and no matter how hard I try I can't win the prize. I can be throwing snowballs one after the other for 5 minutes and then have the snowman explode and I still haven't been able to get the prize. I think this is way too much work for an old prize and I probably won't try any more to receive the prize. I'm wasting too much time with no luck at winning.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 11-29-2013 at 07:56 PM..
Old 11-30-2013, 12:06 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting, Anne! Nice to see you!!! (:
Old 12-02-2013, 01:49 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I was wondering about Greentracks as well!
Thanks for posting.
Have not tried out the snowman game yet, but I will soon. It did not work for me last year.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I'm trying to do the christmas tree quest. I can't seem to find 3 of them. Does anyone know where all of the ornaments are?
Old 12-03-2013, 02:53 AM
Kirby
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
I'm trying to do the christmas tree quest. I can't seem to find 3 of them. Does anyone know where all of the ornaments are?
If you want the exact locations, the 2012 guide works, because it's identical, including the prize: Last Year's Christmas Tree Quest

If you want the general idea, I can tell you how many ornaments in each area:

2 in the Flight Training Center
2 in Mrs. Claus' Kitchen
4 in Santa's Workshop
2 at the Skating Rink
2 at the North Pole Train Station

Good luck!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT