BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline
Default Easter Egg Hunt (& teams!)

Easter Island and the Easter Egg Hunt is back! (Four teams, like camp, lol) with a t-shirt, of course, to show which team you're on.

I love the easter egg hunt!
Old 03-10-2014, 08:14 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

In past years i haven't really been active this much because i would just come on every once in a while but this year im turning out to be good at being active. So this is kind of my first time in the easter egg hunt. Good luck to all teams but I am always on the green team so...GO GREEN TRACKS!!
Old 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM
SnowCrystal
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EvaSnowBear4

SnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really niceSnowCrystal is just really nice
 SnowCrystal is offline Status: Offline

Has anyone received any of these eggs yet? I think there must be something wrong, because last year we got one of these eggs after we collected 5 eggs; and this year it is in my quest list, but no prize was awarded.
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babv eggs.jpg (28.6 KB, 80 views)
Old 03-11-2014, 05:19 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting!
Go Team Miguel. : D
Old 03-17-2014, 02:32 PM
mackisa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EmeliaTrekkin

mackisa will become famous soon enoughmackisa will become famous soon enough
 mackisa is offline Status: Offline

SnowCrystal, I have two thoughts about it.

1) This is a new year, so they're doing it differently this year.

2) Easter is still over a month away, and they started the Easter Egg hunt early - they may be starting out slowly and will build up closer to Easter. For example, last year you could find the eggs easily. This year, I've only found one or two per day. I wonder if, a week from now, I'll be able to find three per day and so on. Maybe when we get closer to Easter they'll start the search-and-get-a-prize part.

I have no knowledge one way or the other; just my thoughts about it.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Has anyone received any of these eggs yet? I think there must be something wrong, because last year we got one of these eggs after we collected 5 eggs; and this year it is in my quest list, but no prize was awarded.
Click the image to open in full size.
I think that was a quest that was from the past year(s).

View Post Originally Posted by mackisa
This year, I've only found one or two per day.
I been finding like eight a day. Three from the people with the eggs on their heads. Three from around town (Town Square, Paw Park, Sportsplex, Meadow or Furblous Fashion District). And two when i play different games. You just need to look in the right spots
Old 03-17-2014, 08:21 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, it was different when you had to find all eggs - you got a chicken baby ( an egg that popped up) back then, it was cute.

This year, I am on team Green tracks and so far, I have collected 31 eggs.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:15 PM
mackisa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EmeliaTrekkin

mackisa will become famous soon enoughmackisa will become famous soon enough
 mackisa is offline Status: Offline

I was talking about the found ones around BV, not the eggheads or the games. Last year you could find them in 5 specific spots and collect as many as you had the patience to run around. This year, I'm only finding 1, maybe 2, a day wandering around. I've collected 33 so far mostly from the eggheads and games.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:03 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Last year, I worked hard and collected as many eggs as I could, and ended up in last place. This year, I'm going to just put in the minimum of effort since it's obvious it won't actually affect the outcome.
Old 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

the found eggs appear randomly from time to time, but they are all pink and not like 2 years ago, when you collected 5 different colours and then got a chick.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl