BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 03-17-2018, 11:08 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Yup it shut down March 31, 2015

This reminded me of that old BAB Ireland tour game I used to love that game

That Ireland game was amazing
Old 03-17-2018, 03:37 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
speaking of little men, this set of hon-eCards has one that has a working game at the end to chase a little green man for an award.
Any one want to try to get the prize?
a form of it was on bv i believe during this month of the year.

any takers?

fun cards

and it seems to work on chrome also if flash is enabled.
Yup it shut down March 31, 2015

This reminded me of that old BAB Ireland tour game I used to love that game

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
That Ireland game was amazing

this irish tour?

went on a scavenger hunt irl.
found leprechauns -on different trees small golden prize, and a few other things...
twas a good morn.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:08 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

my history book mentions that there were 85 essays in the Federalist Papers but does not mention that 51 of them were written by Alexander Hamilton, nor that there were only supposed to be 25
actually hamilton and madison worked together on a few so he didn't write all 51 by himself but most of them he did do by himself

nO WAIT IT DOES SAY HE WROTE 51 OF THEM
it also mentions that madison wrote 29 and john jay fell ill after writing four and he wrote the fifth when he got better

"Jefferson and his running mate, Aaron Burr, tied. The voters had meant for Jefferson to become President and Burr to become Vice President. But because the Constitution did not then allow a distinction between electoral votes, the House of Representatives had to decide between the two. Hamilton preferred Jefferson, so in early 1801 the Federalist congressmen allowed Jefferson to become President. This peaceful transfer of power from one party to another set a valuable precedent. To avoid another electoral crisis, in 1804 the Constitution was amended to require electors to vote separately for President and Vice President. Offended by Hamilton's criticism, Burr killed him in a duel in 1804."

that's all my book has to say about aaron burr, sir
that last sentence seems a little random after everything the paragraph talked about imo
Old 03-18-2018, 01:51 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic will become famous soon enough
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

less violence, more fun...

are we going to try to have a positive get together for our virtual world?
Old 03-18-2018, 10:28 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
went on a scavenger hunt irl.
found leprechauns -on different trees small golden prize, and a few other things...
twas a good morn.
Ooh that sounds fun!

"Jefferson and his running mate, Aaron Burr, tied. The voters had meant for Jefferson to become President and Burr to become Vice President. But because the Constitution did not then allow a distinction between electoral votes, the House of Representatives had to decide between the two. Hamilton preferred Jefferson, so in early 1801 the Federalist congressmen allowed Jefferson to become President. This peaceful transfer of power from one party to another set a valuable precedent. To avoid another electoral crisis, in 1804 the Constitution was amended to require electors to vote separately for President and Vice President. Offended by Hamilton's criticism, Burr killed him in a duel in 1804."

that's all my book has to say about aaron burr, sir
that last sentence seems a little random after everything the paragraph talked about imo
Yeah that last sentence is totally not related to everything else LOL
Old 03-18-2018, 02:45 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Ooh that sounds fun!

Yeah that last sentence is totally not related to everything else LOL
They just needed to mention the duel and so they just tacked it onto the only paragraph that features Burr, I'm sure of it

And Burr was right - you really don't learn that Hamilton was wearing his glasses during the duel in your classes

Me: *loses breath rapping Burr's part in The Schuyler Sisters*
Me: *raps Lafayette's part of Guns and Ships with little difficulty*

What even--
I can't do the rap parts in Everything Is Awesome either and I can't sing Happy by Pharrell but Guns and Ships is fine I don't understand
Old 03-18-2018, 07:56 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

They just needed to mention the duel and so they just tacked it onto the only paragraph that features Burr, I'm sure of it

And Burr was right - you really don't learn that Hamilton was wearing his glasses during the duel in your classes

Me: *loses breath rapping Burr's part in The Schuyler Sisters*
Me: *raps Lafayette's part of Guns and Ships with little difficulty*

What even--
I can't do the rap parts in Everything Is Awesome either and I can't sing Happy by Pharrell but Guns and Ships is fine I don't understand
1. I'm glad to know you didn't learn about Hamilton's glasses and that lyric is accurate, I would have no way of knowing
2. I CAN RAP GUNS AND SHIPS TOO but I can also rap Burr's part in Schuyler Sisters so idk why you can't that's funny
Old 03-18-2018, 09:12 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

1. I'm glad to know you didn't learn about Hamilton's glasses and that lyric is accurate, I would have no way of knowing
2. I CAN RAP GUNS AND SHIPS TOO but I can also rap Burr's part in Schuyler Sisters so idk why you can't that's funny
That random sentence was literally all I learned about the duel
I didn't learn about Eliza, let alone Angelica and Peggy
That paragraph was all I learned about Burr
I never heard of Hercules Mulligan before Hamilton
Really Hamilton is incredibly educational even though Hamilton never shot at the sky and actually shot about six feet above Burr's head
Old 03-19-2018, 10:44 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

That random sentence was literally all I learned about the duel
I didn't learn about Eliza, let alone Angelica and Peggy
That paragraph was all I learned about Burr
I never heard of Hercules Mulligan before Hamilton
Really Hamilton is incredibly educational even though Hamilton never shot at the sky and actually shot about six feet above Burr's head
Hamilton > history class clearly
Old 03-19-2018, 11:45 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Hamilton > history class clearly
Tbh I love the Revolutionary War/early America era because there is so much material outside of a textbook to learn from
Binge watch Liberty's Kids, listen to the Hamilton soundtrack, and do a little fact-checking and wham, you just learned way more than a textbook will teach you
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
frogs rule!!!, rip bearville, thisloserisbackiguess, vale bearville, virtualwrlddestrctnmnth, where's meghan?