BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2012, 01:45 AM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by zoeycuddly183
ive made hobo sims before
then i got bored and made them rich
xD
xD
Old 01-02-2012, 01:52 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I feel like making hobo sims trolol.
Step 1:
make them look like a hobo,
with the traits of:
unlucky
kleptomaniac
mooch
good
hot-headed
step 2:
buy a lot
step 3:
make them donate all their money to charity (click on mailbox)
step 4:
make your sim steal stuff
step 5:
Have them die.

The End.
xD
Old 01-02-2012, 02:00 AM
zoeycuddly183
Banned
BABV Name: Ƶσɛʏcʋ∂∂ℓʏ183

zoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond reputezoeycuddly183 has a reputation beyond repute
 zoeycuddly183 is offline Status: Offline

i just downloaded lots of stuff >:3
xD

View Post Originally Posted by isabelyourock4
Step 1:
make them look like a hobo,
with the traits of:
unlucky
kleptomaniac
mooch
good
hot-headed
step 2:
buy a lot
step 3:
make them donate all their money to charity (click on mailbox)
step 4:
make your sim steal stuff
step 5:
Have them die.

The End.
xD
trololol
xD

well my sims and i have to sleep
bye
xD
Old 01-02-2012, 02:01 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of

xD

trololol
xD

bye
xD
awww,
I'mma be all alone.
xD
At least I has Meghan and Andy.
xD
Old 01-02-2012, 02:04 AM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of

xD

trololol
xD

bye
xD
Good night, Zoey! (:

View Post Originally Posted by isabelyourock4
awww,
I'mma be all alone.
xD
At least I has Meghan and Andy.
xD
Old 01-02-2012, 02:08 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AdreannaAdventerous144
Good night, Zoey! (:

xD
Old 01-02-2012, 02:17 AM
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear

Here is my sim's baby, he grew up into a toddler. xD
He is playing Hide and seek and I put a frame on the image.
xD

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:29 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

My sim:
A homeless elderly man who's only friend is a sweet little newspaper delivering girl, who's mischievous high jinks get both of them in trouble.
xD
Old 01-02-2012, 02:47 AM
MiNiMoose
Polar Bear

MiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to behold
 MiNiMoose is offline Status: Offline

Hahahaha.
I made a family of all my friends. 8 girls.
And a LOT of homework xD

It's funny, cause my Sim is just like me. She's so lazy, never does her work, and most of the time all she wants to do is start fires (in the fireplace xD)
Old 01-02-2012, 03:25 AM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
My hobo family didn't work out well.
The house caught on fire like 5 minutes in.
xD
Poor hobos.
):
xD

I have another family,
they were best friends growing up,
and then they married and had two kids.
xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
andylovessims!(:, glee sims.... hmm, kn!ghtluvscookies, marisa(:, meghan<3, minimoose *squeak*, rachelangel477girl, sims ftw, thomas is mine >:)