BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2010, 01:46 AM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline
Default YIPPEE! Not... :P

Okay, so I'm going to camp for class next week, and today we got our assigned groups.

None of my groups are the best, but I don't like one person in my cabin group. (sleeping group)

There are 3 sleeping groups with 8 people each. A few days ago, we wrote a paper that said who we wanted. I didn't put this one girl who is kinda mean and rude, but all my friends think she's really nice. She put me though, and she's in my cabin.

She always cuts in things (like at recess on the pull-up bars), and I try to not get annoyed and say, "Oh, I was gonna go," but then she's like "pllleaaase," so I let her go because I'm not the best arguer. She's also kind of demanding, she's always like, "Help me do a pullover now," and, "Watch my stuff," and it aggravates me.

The rest of my cabin group is pretty good; she's the only person I'm not that happy about

How should I deal with her cutting and demands?
Old 10-28-2010, 10:56 AM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

well for the cutting i would say i was in line first and then get in front of her. i know that sounds mean xD or maybe you could talk about it with her that might help (:
Old 10-28-2010, 12:46 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by caitytouchdown
well for the cutting i would say i was in line first and then get in front of her. i know that sounds mean xD or maybe you could talk about it with her that might help (:
Okay, I'll try that xD Thanks!(:
Old 10-28-2010, 02:24 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

For the cutting thing I would like think about the situation and if it was something just like you guys were walking somewhere and it doesn't matter what order your in then just leave it be but if you're like getting in line for an activity and the line is really long then you should tell her, "Hey could you please not cut , there's lots of people waiting," and like have her go in the back or just go in front of her or something xD other than that i'd ignore her.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:46 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

try telling her what shes acting like
Old 10-29-2010, 07:18 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmyWinter21
Okay, I'll try that xD Thanks!(:
no problem (:
Old 10-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

When she cuts you I guess you should just be all "Why are you cutting me like that, girl?! I need my space and my bubble is being invaded so just BACK UP, ok, BACK UP?" Not that mean but I guess you can say it nicer. xD Just basically make her ashamed. And don't give in to everything she wants, because this world does not revolve around ONLY that chick. xD
Old 10-29-2010, 10:38 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Remi11
When she cuts you I guess you should just be all "Why are you cutting me like that, girl?! I need my space and my bubble is being invaded so just BACK UP, ok, BACK UP?" Not that mean but I guess you can say it nicer. xD Just basically make her ashamed. And don't give in to everything she wants, because this world does not revolve around ONLY that chick. xD
Too bad everyone else thinks she's awesome and nice and I think she's not nice and not awesome xD She kept telling me she joined the Glee club and that she was awesome or something? xD

Thanks guys!(:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT