BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-23-2008, 08:42 PM
L3tyT1g3r
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laceyallheart52

L3tyT1g3r is on a distinguished road
 L3tyT1g3r is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: No Youtube links?

I think this has confused a lot of people, especially me. But is this only for the links section or is it for everywhere? Because my thread where I posted a youtube link hasn't been deleted but someone mentioned that youtube links aren't allowed. And now I think EVERYONE is confused about that.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:59 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by L3tyT1g3r
I think this has confused a lot of people, especially me. But is this only for the links section or is it for everywhere? Because my thread where I posted a youtube link hasn't been deleted but someone mentioned that youtube links aren't allowed. And now I think EVERYONE is confused about that.
Hiya L3tyT1g3r

My understanding is that no youtube links are permitted because this is a kid-friendly environment and so many areas there can be very inappropriate for our younger members.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:36 AM
L3tyT1g3r
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laceyallheart52

L3tyT1g3r is on a distinguished road
 L3tyT1g3r is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by pandyma618
Hiya L3tyT1g3r

My understanding is that no youtube links are permitted because this is a kid-friendly environment and so many areas there can be very inappropriate for our younger members.
Yes. I understand that, but kids here we make BABV videos and put them on youtube.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:35 AM
pandyma618
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AngieArtistBear6

pandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the roughpandyma618 is a jewel in the rough
 pandyma618 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by L3tyT1g3r
Yes. I understand that, but kids here we make BABV videos and put them on youtube.
Its not your (or the other members of BI)'s videos that could be a problem, though. The administrators and moderators of BI can not ensure your safety at youtube, they can only ensure your safety here on BI. So if there is inappropriate content on youtube, or even the potential for it, restricting access by not allowing links keeps members from being exposed to it.

Make sense?
Old 11-24-2008, 01:00 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

YouTube links are not permitted. However, we have not gotten around to deleting all of the ones that were posted before and that's why you still see some.

Some of the people have set up blog sites to post their YouTube videos and then post the blog sites here in the Links section.

Justin is looking into a way to post videos here without YouTube links, but remember, he's got a long to-do list.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT