BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2017, 05:36 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Thank you ^^ So far, SAI has been amazing! I'll post the finished project of my test soon!
it's suga actually lolol
it's hard getting to know who's who don't worry

They look so good, especially the complex piece! Awesome job!
I Love Sai. its the only software I can use tbh-
Youd think I'd figure that out bc everyone says Woozi from Seventeen looks like him- welp. THat goes to show I dont agree with that statement-

Thank ou~ I'm actually pretty proud if it. I just need to draw the person in the chair and I'll be done.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:00 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

school has been so busy lately hardly have any time nowadays to draw.
Old 03-20-2017, 06:37 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
wow that's so pretty ;~;
Thank youu ^^ I'm really happy with it. *^*
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world