BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 05:08 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoeadventurebear1052
Savannah I've done 5 posts
Thanks for letting me know Zoe. I have moved you up to Vanilla. (:
Old 06-28-2012, 07:31 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Dr.Mint is BAAAACK!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:34 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAllHeart101

Dr.Mint is BAAAACK!
Dr Mint! Did you see the 3 questions that people submitted?
Old 06-28-2012, 07:41 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Oh, I didn't!
Could you quote them for me?
Old 06-28-2012, 08:13 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

Sure! (:

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I wrote it. c;
xD

Click the image to open in full size.

If you would like to send in a question to Dr. Mint, please fill out this form:

Username: NeonSmileyt : )
Question: What is your favourite ice-cream flavour, and why? Mine, I haven't got a favourite, but I have got a favourite brand/fav. Ben and jERRIES!

You may even see your question answered in Dr. Mint's next weekly article!
[/QUOTE]

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
If you would like to send in a question to Dr. Mint, please fill out this form:

Username: baileywaterfall76
Question: what could be considered a good substitute for ice-cream. We all have those days where we cannot eat ice-cream because of a tooth-ache cavity or we are sick. Such as me right now, and judging, i probably cannot eat ice-cream for another week or so... so what could be something else i can try? something not to cold.

Hope this qualify's as a question i can ask xD
Hmm. I think i've done about 4 posts lol.

Some ice cream facts!
The 98% of USA households purchase ice cream.
Ice cream is a dairy product made of milk and cream.
Vanilla is the most popular flavour, followed by chocolate.
The first frozen dessert was given to Emperor Nero of Rome.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Some pictures ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks Clarissa!
xD
Old 06-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Dr Mint. My question was this:
Form to send a question to Dr.Mint
Username: ZoeAdventureBear1052
Question: Why is my head hurting? I am in pain...PAIN I TELL YOU.
xD

Oh and Savannah my favourite ice cream flavor:

I also did the weekly challenge:
I used these flavours in my ice cream because they are my all time favourites and they make me happy and in a good mood by eating them.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:40 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

Dr Mint. My question was this:
Form to send a question to Dr.Mint
Username: ZoeAdventureBear1052
Question: Why is my head hurting? I am in pain...PAIN I TELL YOU.
xD

Oh and Savannah my favourite ice cream flavor:

I also did the weekly challenge:
I used these flavours in my ice cream because they are my all time favourites and they make me happy and in a good mood by eating them.
Thanks for posting your favorite ice cream flavor. I have moved you up to Mint.

Ooh that's a beautiful collage! You will receive 5 points for completing the challenge, and a bonus point for the sentence.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:27 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Nurse Cocoa here, Dr Mint has just told me that the article will be postponed until next week, so it'll be extra awesome. xD
Old 06-29-2012, 12:37 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by jessicacub76
Nurse Cocoa here, Dr Mint has just told me that the article will be postponed until next week, so it'll be extra awesome. xD
Ooh, thanks for the news Nurse Cocoa! I don't blame Dr.Mint at all. Now that we have so many questions, I'm sure it will be something exciting! xD
Old 06-30-2012, 03:18 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Ok I'm putting the link in my siggie.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, ashlynlovesicecream, cutieindahouse!, energizerbunny, faye wants ice cream, gem was here (:, give faye ice cream, hiilikepie, house of anubis, ice cream!, jalyn, jb=swag, jessica .♥.1d, lacey♥, lindseyartistbear10, pkmn trainer red was here, sarahlovesicecream, savanah was here, savanahcute25, savanahlovesicecream, starfish loves you!!!, the gabster >:), water was here, woah_it's_jay