BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2013, 05:58 PM
norih
Polar Bear

norih is on a distinguished road
 norih is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Yup! I moved you up to cookie dough. c:

You can join by reading the first post and filling out the form.
Yay, thanks!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:59 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by norih
Yay, thanks!!!
No problem! c:
Old 01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: leila

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

okay i've got a sneak peak for you guys:
Click the image to open in full size.

"Mom, you don't understand," DJ started saying. "I plugged the dohicky into the thingy, and the gizmo went 'Bing!'"
Nina looked at DJ with her eyes making her look even more confused. "Oh no, you must've gotten bitten too. I hope theres a spork on the helicopter. But no, we are stuck on a island with no one here." She sighed.
"So, we are in the south icecream islands, our plane crashed, no one is here but animals. and we only have icecream?" Asked Drake. "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!" He exclaimed. "No, no it isn't." Said Jake. "We are gonna miss our family clean-up-before-valentines day-ritual. Joy-Mintie and Cherrie-Lee....They were waiting for this, and now we are on this, island, yeah." He sighed. Then, the wind
started picking up, very, very fast.
--------------------------------------

so how was that for a sneak peak?

Last edited by sarahleo370; 01-09-2013 at 10:21 AM..
Old 01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by sarahleo370
okay i've got a sneak peak for you guys:

"Mom, you don't understand," DJ started saying. "I plugged the dohicky into the thingy, and the gizmo went 'Bing!'"
Nina looked at DJ with her eyes making her look even more confused. "Oh no, you must've gotten bitten too. I hope theres a spork on the helicopter. But no, we are stuck on a island with no one here." She sighed.
"So, we are in the south icecream islands, our plane crashed, no one is here but animals. and we only have icecream?" Asked Drake. "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!" He exclaimed. "No, no it isn't." Said Jake. "We are gonna miss our family clean-up-before-valentines day-ritual. Joy-Mintie and Cherrie-Lee....They were waiting for this, and now we are on this, island, yeah." He sighed. Then, the air started picking up, very, very fast.
--------------------------------------

so how was that for a sneak peak?
Whoa..that's amazing! Please post the rest of the story soon! xD I wonder what they will do on the island next. xD
Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 PM
babvgirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaAdventureBear2361

babvgirl will become famous soon enoughbabvgirl will become famous soon enough
 babvgirl is offline Status: Offline

This story sounds really good
Old 01-08-2013, 08:39 PM
norih
Polar Bear

norih is on a distinguished road
 norih is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by babvgirl
This story sounds really good
Agreed!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:58 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of

i'm happy you guys like it, cause i am hoping i can finish the story within the hour. : D
i'm so close to finishing it
xD
Old 01-09-2013, 06:06 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

i'm happy you guys like it, cause i am hoping i can finish the story within the hour. : D
i'm so close to finishing it
xD
Yay! I'm super excited to read it. : D
Old 01-09-2013, 06:56 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear

where we left off, our favorite icecream family found the dancing cherry. *yaaayyyy go cookies!* but now, its time for a new, fresh cookies family adventures!

{queen of ice}
{by sarah, all rights reserved xD}
{cookies family adventures, issue 5}
{find more issues of the cookies family adventures HERE}

Nina Cookies, The wife of Jake Cookies, Also mom of Christina, Vanilla, Drake, & Donna Jo Cookies.
Jake Cookies, Wife of Nina Cookies and father of Christina, Vanilla, Drake, & Donna Jo Cookies.
Donna Jo Cookies, They call her Dj.Donna is a courages girl, the oldest of all the Cookies Kids, She is very adventurous nice and brave, She loves going on icecream adventures with her family.
Christina Cookies, She is a very nice girl, She loves creating new things, she loves walking around with her mom and testing icecream with her siblings.
Vanilla Cookies, Vanilla helps her dad make they're specialty, "Cotten Candy Pop Icecream"
Drake Cookies, Drake loves going out with his family for new things!
He loves going on adventures.

---------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
--------------------------------
"Come on kids!" Nina said, once everyone rushed downstairs ready to go on their trip. "We have to get their REALLY soon!"
"Wait where are we going?" Confused Jake asked. "We are going to New York for our clean up ritual thingy," Answered Nina. "Don't you rememer?" "Psshhhh, yeah, i remember." He replied as he ran back to his room to do last-minute packing.
"I can't wait to see Cherrie-Lee, we are going play with my new cat, Arwen!" Christina said while she started to put little Arwen in her traveling cage. "Cherrie-Lee sent me TONS of letters about how she can't wait to see Arwen!" "Well honey," Nina began to say. "Arwen is named after a character in 'The Lord of the Rings', she probably would want to see her even if her name was Legolas." She added.
Vanilla began to say goodbye to her stuffed animals.
"Bye Whiskers," She said.
"Take care of Ice for me!"
Then she turned to Ice, "Bye Ice," She began. "Don't listen to Whiskers....he's a control freak!"
When they got to the airport, Little Arwen was playing with Snowy. After all, Snowy and Arwen loved each other like a brother and sister, and shared the same traveling cage! The airplane attendants recognized them, because they are all over the news, magazines, even the tv! They are considered famous, for their lovely icecream. "I love your icecream!" She told them, "Especially Cotten Candy Pop!" "Oh why thank you." Nina said, thinking that this flight attendant was really nice. The flight attendant got called for by the captain, and the plane started to take off. "This is my first time on a plane...." Vanilla said. "I feel kind of...tingly?"
"Oh honey," Nina said. "Don't worry, its fine, its just your first time."
Christina held Arwen, while Vanilla petted her.
"Hey mom," Drake said. "So Christina is able to get a cat, but i can't get a frog?"
"There is this thing, yeah, its called RESPONSIBILITY." Christina pointed out, after all, it was true.
"Christina is right, and, frogs are," Nina said, and to point out what frogs are, she started to gag.
Drake sighed.
"Has anyone found it weird that this is a private jet?" Dj began.
"No, cause we are famous, F-A-M-O-U-S!" Jake exclaimed.
"Not that famous." Nina said to Jake.
Then, the airplane started to shake,
"Whats that?!" Vanilla screamed.
"I'm sure its nothing..." Nina said calmly.
Then, the flight attendants and the captain jumped out of the private jet door.
Nina began to buckle up everyone, and everyone wrote their wills on the chairs. "Kids, really?" Nina asked. "We aren't gonna...You know."
Then they hit, no one was damadged or hurt.
"Kids, are you okay?" Nina said, unbuckling them. They went outside, and were in awe.. They were on an island, The Ice Queen to be exact.
"I'll stay in here." Dj told everyone, "I'm gonna make the plane radio work again...." She thought.
Everyone else went out to look for food, They lost all their icecream in the crash.
"Okay i can do this." Dj said. She plugged her phone into the radio, and, why, it worked! "Hello, i would like to report a crashed plane!" She told the operator.
"Ugh, there is NOTHING out here!" Nina complained, She could really use some icecream right about now.
They looked all around, then they found the wonderful ice cherries! "Its a miracle!" Christina said.
They all packed them in cases and went back to the plane.
"Mom, mom!" Dj said. "Hold on...its really windy out here." Nina said.
"So, we are in the south icecream islands, our plane crashed, no one is here but animals. and we only have icecream?" Asked Drake. "THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!" He exclaimed. "No, no it isn't." Said Jake. "We are gonna miss our family clean-up-before-valentines day-ritual. Joy-Mintie and Cherrie-Lee....They were waiting for this, and now we are on this, island, yeah." He sighed. Then, the wind
started picking up,
very,
very fast.
Why, it was a helicopter! Everyone got on, and Dj told Nina what she was doing. "I got a helicopter to come, we aren't gonna miss our clean up!"
Then they found out the helicopter had icecream on it, even better!
Snowy,
Arwen,
Christina,
Dj,
Nina,
Jake,
Drake,
Vanilla,
all had the wonderful icecream!
When they got to New york, everyone was happy.
Cherrie-Lee met Arwen,
and Joy-Mintie played Just Dance 4 with the kids.
The clean up went excellent.
Aunt Sweet and Nina talked with each other,
The same with Jake and Uncle Jolly.
It was a great day, and it lasted a whole three weeks. They didn't remember what happened before they got there,
why,
they were having too much fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------
i hoped you all liked that. : D

{read the next issue, coming out soon,}

{issue 7, The universal malt}

{by sarah, all rights reserved :3}

remember to read the next issue,

the universal malt~

Last edited by sarahleo370; 04-08-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Old 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

where we left off, our favorite icecream family found the dancing cherry. *yaaayyyy go cookies!* but now, its time for a new, fresh cookies family adventures!

{queen of ice}
{by sarah, all rights reserved xD}
{cookies family adventures, issue 5}
{find more issues of the cookies family adventures HERE}

Nina Cookies, The wife of Jake Cookies, Also mom of Christina, Vanilla, Drake, & Donna Jo Cookies.
Jake Cookies, Wife of Nina Cookies and father of Christina, Vanilla, Drake, & Donna Jo Cookies.
Donna Jo Cookies, They call her Dj.Donna is a courages girl, the oldest of all the Cookies Kids, She is very adventurous nice and brave, She loves going on icecream adventures with her family.
Christina Cookies, She is a very nice girl, She loves creating new things, she loves walking around with her mom and testing icecream with her siblings.
Vanilla Cookies, Vanilla helps her dad make they're specialty, "Cotten Candy Pop Icecream"
Drake Cookies, Drake loves going out with his family for new things!
He loves going on adventures.

---------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
--------------------------------
"Come on kids!" Nina said, once everyone rushed downstairs ready to go on their trip. "We have to get their REALLY soon!"
"Wait where are we going?" Confused Jake asked. "We are going to New York for our clean up ritual thingy," Answered Nina. "Don't you rememer?" "Psshhhh, yeah, i remember." He replied as he ran back to his room to do last-minute packing.
"I can't wait to see Cherrie-Lee, we are going play with my new cat, Arwen!" Christina said while she started to put little Arwen in her traveling cage. "Cherrie-Lee sent me TONS of letters about how she can't wait to see Arwen!" "Well honey," Nina began to say. "Arwen is named after a character in 'The Lord of the Rings', she probably would want to see her even if her name was Legolas." She added.
Vanilla began to say goodbye to her stuffed animals.
"Bye Whiskers," She said.
"Take care of Ice for me!"
Then she turned to Ice, "Bye Ice," She began. "Don't listen to Whiskers....he's a control freak!"
When they got to the airport, Little Arwen was playing with Snowy. After all, Snowy and Arwen loved each other like a brother and sister, and shared the same traveling cage! The airplane attendants recognized them, because they are all over the news, magazines, even the tv! They are considered famous, for their lovely icecream. "I love your icecream!" She told them, "Especially Cotten Candy Pop!" "Oh why thank you." Nina said, thinking that this flight attendant was really nice. The flight attendant got called for by the captain, and the plane started to take off. "This is my first time on a plane...." Vanilla said. "I feel kind of...tingly?"
"Oh honey," Nina said. "Don't worry, its fine, its just your first time."
Christina held Arwen, while Vanilla petted her.
"Hey mom," Drake said. "So Christina is able to get a cat, but i can't get a frog?"
"There is this thing, yeah, its called RESPONSIBILITY." Christina pointed out, after all, it was true.
"Christina is right, and, frogs are," Nina said, and to point out what frogs are, she started to gag.
Drake sighed.
"Has anyone found it weird that this is a private jet?" Dj began.
"No, cause we are famous, F-A-M-O-U-S!" Jake exclaimed.
"Not that famous." Nina said to Jake.
Then, the airplane started to shake,
"Whats that?!" Vanilla screamed.
"I'm sure its nothing..." Nina said calmly.
Then, the flight attendants and the captain jumped out of the private jet door.
Nina began to buckle up everyone, and everyone wrote their wills on the chairs. "Kids, really?" Nina asked. "We aren't gonna...You know."
Then they hit, no one was damadged or hurt.
"Kids, are you okay?" Nina said, unbuckling them. They went outside, and were in awe.. They were on an island, The Ice Queen to be exact.
"I'll stay in here." Dj told everyone, "I'm gonna make the plane radio work again...." She thought.
Everyone else went out to look for food, They lost all their icecream in the crash.
"Okay i can do this." Dj said. She plugged her phone into the radio, and, why, it worked! "Hello, i would like to report a crashed plane!" She told the operator.
"Ugh, there is NOTHING out here!" Nina complained, She could really use some icecream right about now.
They looked all around, then they found the wonderful ice cherries! "Its a miracle!" Christina said.
They all packed them in cases and went back to the plane.
"Mom, mom!" Dj said. "Hold on...its really windy out here." Nina said.
started picking up,
very,
very fast.
Why, it was a helicopter! Everyone got on, and Dj told Nina what she was doing. "I got a helicopter to come, we aren't gonna miss our clean up!"
Then they found out the helicopter had icecream on it, even better!
Snowy,
Arwen,
Christina,
Dj,
Nina,
Jake,
Drake,
Vanilla,
all had the wonderful icecream!
When they got to New york, everyone was happy.
Cherrie-Lee met Arwen,
and Joy-Mintie played Just Dance 4 with the kids.
The clean up went excellent.
Aunt Sweet and Nina talked with each other,
The same with Jake and Uncle Jolly.
It was a great day, and it lasted a whole three weeks. They didn't remember what happened before they got there,
why,
they were having too much fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------
i hoped you all liked that. : D

{read the next issue, coming out soon,}

{issue 6, eggs of ice}

{by sarah, all rights reserved :3}

remember to read the next issue,

eggs of ice~

Ohh so that's why the air picked up! xD Thanks Sarah, I really can't wait for your next story. You deserve 10 ice cream points for these amazing stories.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, ashlynlovesicecream, cutieindahouse!, energizerbunny, faye wants ice cream, gem was here (:, give faye ice cream, hiilikepie, house of anubis, ice cream!, jalyn, jb=swag, jessica .♥.1d, lacey♥, lindseyartistbear10, pkmn trainer red was here, sarahlovesicecream, savanah was here, savanahcute25, savanahlovesicecream, starfish loves you!!!, the gabster >:), water was here, woah_it's_jay