BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 04:59 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Welcome to the Ice Cream Club! Thanks for joining.

Click the image to open in full size.

That sounds like an interesting ice cream flavor! I've never heard of it.

It's really good It looks like this:
Old 04-21-2013, 05:10 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Whoa that looks amazing. I would love to try that!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:01 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

BI Username: PhineasandFerbFAN
Nickname: Kaleigh
Did you read the rules? Yes.
Favorite ice cream flavor: Dutch Chocolate. (Or any chocolate ice cream with chocolate bits, brownies, fudge ribbons, or any other chocolate stuff crammed in it.)

A picture of Dutch Chocolate:

ice cream. guess i'm hungry..jpg

Last edited by PhineasandFerbFAN; 05-02-2013 at 10:04 AM..
Old 05-02-2013, 04:31 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
BI Username: PhineasandFerbFAN
Nickname: Kaleigh
Did you read the rules? Yes.
Favorite ice cream flavor: Dutch Chocolate. (Or any chocolate ice cream with chocolate bits, brownies, fudge ribbons, or any other chocolate stuff crammed in it.)

A picture of Dutch Chocolate:

Attachment 15255

Welcome to the club! We are glad to have you join.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:20 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to the club! We are glad to have you join.
Thanks! I'm glad to be a member. (:

I don't know if I've actually tried Superman before, but I know I almost did. If I actually did eat it, I probably liked it. XD
Old 05-03-2013, 07:11 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
Thanks! I'm glad to be a member. (:

I don't know if I've actually tried Superman before, but I know I almost did. If I actually did eat it, I probably liked it. XD
I'm glad to hear that! (: I wonder where I can buy that flavor. xD
Old 05-03-2013, 07:41 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I'm glad to hear that! (: I wonder where I can buy that flavor. xD
I think you can get it at the store...? I don't know where you live but at my grocery store they have it at the Ice Cream section...
Old 05-03-2013, 07:50 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

I think you can get it at the store...? I don't know where you live but at my grocery store they have it at the Ice Cream section...
Hmm I'll check. I don't remember seeing it but who knows.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:21 PM
ClarissaFashionFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClarissaFurryFun4

ClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura aboutClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura about
 ClarissaFashionFun is offline Status: Offline

Hi welcome to the club all new members! and that ice cream dose look uper yummy!
Old 05-03-2013, 10:24 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by ClarissaFashionFun
Hi welcome to the club all new members! and that ice cream dose look uper yummy!
Hey Clarissa! It's nice to see you again. (:
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, ashlynlovesicecream, cutieindahouse!, energizerbunny, faye wants ice cream, gem was here (:, give faye ice cream, hiilikepie, house of anubis, ice cream!, jalyn, jb=swag, jessica .♥.1d, lacey♥, lindseyartistbear10, pkmn trainer red was here, sarahlovesicecream, savanah was here, savanahcute25, savanahlovesicecream, starfish loves you!!!, the gabster >:), water was here, woah_it's_jay