BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2012, 12:57 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

Yay!! I got the Giant Carrot ..finally.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:58 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

I need to do something with my attic space.. xD
I should clear my attic out and put some items into my side account.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:59 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

I'm scared about storing things in the attic.. They say there is some glitch (or a monster) that eats up all of your stuff..
Old 04-04-2012, 01:00 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I don't have enough stuff for a side account lol
I'm trying to build up a PSI/old bvo collection but I'm not doing so good XD
Same. Well, more old bvo.. xD
Old 04-04-2012, 01:05 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy

I know right. I tried looking up Bear Boutique, to see what items (all) they gave us. I remember seeing it all, but I don't remember what items were sold and n what order and stuff. The Bear Boutique was open for like.. idk.. not even a year..? Well actually I think it was exactly a year, but it doesn't seem right..
Old 04-04-2012, 01:07 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy

Aww, when was that?
Old 04-04-2012, 01:10 AM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline

New DCT's Up Guys :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, !!!niallatemycookie:c, !!!niallgivememycookiec;, !!!rachelgotthefirsttag, aloha i was here ♫, andy<3, brooklyn(:, chocoluv was here :3, claire<3, dannismybaby, germany is mine, i misplaced my brain, ilovekatie c;, jay(:, katielovesthehungergames, kolkolkolkolkol, lacey♥, lawson&conor=mine&kt, meghan<3, panic! at the disco <3, patdisbeauty, savanahcute25, spring break!, thewantedand1dourboys, whoever tagged patd <3