BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 08:01 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline
Default My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || BI's #1 Top Posting Club || Hurray! Season 3 is finally here!

Click the image to open in full size.
My Little Pony Club
Owned by GabbyGirl88

-Happy Halloween!
-Season 3 starts November 10, 2012!
Countdown To The Crystal Empire, Part 1 (EST)

{ Description }
A magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and Princess Celestia needs Twilight Sparkle and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Fair, Twilight Sparkle searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm.

In what episode did was Applejack first called by her nickname, "A.J."?
*Please vm your answers to me! If correct receive 6 pony points.

Fillies, Ponies, and Gentlecolts, I welcome you to the Pony Club of the decade. You may want to start by reading everything in each post. You can start here. : DD

The my MLP club is ONLY for the lovers of My Little Pony. The club is lots of fun, and you'll most likely learn a lot about the ponys! You are welcome to join.

Why do you want to join?
Nickname:
How did you discover us?

- No haters!
- Don't rush me.
- Be nice.
- All BI rules apply.
- Have fun!

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 11-10-2012 at 06:17 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 08:34 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute

-Post 2-

To make a gallery or profile, reserve a post for your gallery\profile. Gallerys can include any pictures related to my little pony. Profiles can include anything you want to say about yourself, or webcams, anything really.

Gallerys
>Princess Shiny's Gallery<

Profiles
Gabby's Profile - Coming Soon!

If you have a Poll you'd like to send and tell everyone about it, you can! You're rewarded 10 Pony Points for hosting a poll, and sending it in! Be sure to vm the link.

Form for Polls
Link to Poll:
BI Name+Nickname:

Current Polls
>http://poll.pollcode.com/cpl3<

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 07-31-2012 at 07:04 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

-Post 3-

Pony Patterns (CLOSED)

What is this?
Pony Patterns is a weekly new event. Each day, there will be a pony or theme to make your avatar. It's lots of fun!

How can I be a part of this?
All you have to do, is just change your avatar to match the theme that day. You don't have to sign up or anything.

Pony Patterns Schedule
Mon - Applejack
Tues - Twilight Sparkle
Weds - Pinkie Pie
Thurs - Rainbow Dash
Fri - Fluttershy
Sat - Rarity
Sun - Background Ponies!

A Day in the Life of a Pony {Closed}
Spoiler: show
FORM FOR ENTRY:
Title
Story:
Name:
Pictures (Optional):

What is this?
First of all, I'd like to say that all credit goes to Fishbowl, for this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G idea.
This Event is where any member who to join will write a story about what they would do if they could vist ponyville for a day.

Details on what to write:
You can be a pony who already exists, or even make up your own. Your choice! You can even include a few picture if you'd like.

What am I doing this for?
For fun of course, and to entry posted on the first post. EVERYONES entry will be posted. I put up one or two a week, then once that weeks over, I'll take down those and put up new ones. Also, because you can earn 50 pony points for winning the event!

Ponyville's Banner {closed}
What is this?
It's a Banner contest. Any pony who enters must make a Banner for the Club. The Best Banner will be displayed on the first post. Everyone else's will be in the Banner Gallary.

»RULES & REQUIRMENTS
- The Graphic must be made by you and you only.
- Anypony may enter. You do not have to be a member.
- No rude feedback.
- All entries must be Pony related.
- Include Text "My Little Pony Club".
- Are allowed to send in more than one entrie.

»FORM
Name you wish to be called-
BI name (don't say look up)-
Entrie(s)-

All About Ponies Event {Closed}
List of Helpers, and there Ponys
The Dino Girl -Rainbow Dash -DONE-
Abby -Fluttershy -DONE-
Fluttershy- Applejack -DONE-
Little Pony- Rarity -DONE-
Bella- Pinkie Pie -DONE-

Rainbow Dash
By TheDinoGirl

Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus (winged)
Eye color: Magenta
Body color: Light blue
Mane/tail color: Rainbow stripes (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
Cutie Mark: A rainbow lightning bolt coming out from a cloud
Personality: Cool, tough, has a need for speed
How she got her Cutie Mark: She was in a race to defend Fluttershy from 3 bullies and she did a Sonic Rainboom.

Applejack
By Astry

Pony Name: Applejack
Species: Earth Pony
Eye color: Green
Mane color: Yellow/Blonde
Skin/Coat: Orange
Main Family Members: Granny Smith, Gramps, Big Macintosh, Apple Bloom.
Friends: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow-Dash.
Personality: Nice, Honest, but could be a little aggressive sometimes.
Cutie Mark: Three Red Apples

How did she get her C.M?- She didn't want to live in a muddy apple-farm, as a filly, so she went to live with Aunt and Uncle Orange, in Manehatten. She was not satisfied with this city.The next day, she sees a rainbow that leaded her home. Applejack discovered that she belonged in the apple farm. She came to her home, and earned her cutie mark.

Fluttershy
By Abby

Pony Name: Fluttershy
Species: Pegasus
Eye color: Mainly greenish,tint of blue
Mane color: Pink
Skin/Coat: Light Yellow
Main Family Members: Unknown
Friends: Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow-Dash, AppleJack,Spike,Angel (Pet rabbit), Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle
Personality: Shy,caring,kind,loving,nurturing
Cutie Mark: Butterflies
How she got her CM: Being made fun of at a pegasus race,Rainbow Dash runs to her rescue. Fluttershy falls from a cloud,
lands on the ground,and discovers how much she loves the animals.

Rarity
By Little Pony

Pony Name- Rarity
Species- Unicorn
Eyes Color- Azure
Mane Color- Purple
Coat Color- White
Cutie mark- Diamonds
Voice actress- Tabitha St. Germain
Singing voice- Kazumi Evans

Pinkie Pie
By Bella

Pony Name: Pinkamena Diane Pie (Pinkie-Pie)
Species: Earth Pony
Eye color: Bluish Cyan
Mane color: Rose-Magenta
Skin/Coat: Pink
Main Family Members: Clyde (father), Sue (mother),Blinky & Inky (sisters), Granny Pie (Grandma)
Friends: Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rarity, Mr.& Mrs. Cake, and 'Granny Pie'
Personality: outgoing, energetic,often seen singing songs
Cutie Mark: Yellow/Blue balloons
How she got her CM: She saw a rainbow (Rainbow-Dash's Rain-Boom) and loved the feeling of happiness. She wanted to keep people smiling like she did,so she made a party for her family. They were surprised at first,but ended up loving it. While dancing with her family her cutie-mark appeared.

Twlight Sparkle
By Lesley

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Unicorn, Earth Pony, or Pegasus?: Unicorn
Hair color: Deep purple, almost blue, with streaks of pink and purple.
Coat color: Soft purpleish-gray
Eye color: Violet
Cutie mark: Magenta six-Pointed star and five little white stars surrounding it
Animal friend/s: Spike the baby dragon and Owlicous the owl.
Family: Star Sparkle and Night Light

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 08-06-2012 at 06:58 AM..
Old 06-05-2011, 08:43 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

Post 4-
Gallery 1

»The Gallarys
The gallays are where all the picture sent in by you will be found here. There is space for 40 pictures/animations. When the space s full the oldest ones will be took off so the new pictures can come in. For each comic\picture you send in, you get five pony points! ; D

Aj&Pinkie Banners -by Taylor

&

The Internets thinks you're funnier this way -COMIC-

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 04-29-2012 at 04:13 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 08:45 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

»Post 5-
Gallery 2

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 04-29-2012 at 04:13 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 09:10 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

»Post 7-
-reserved for future use-

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 03-13-2012 at 03:37 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

BI Name:magic12
Do you have a name you wish to be called?little pony
Why do you want to join? becuse i love my little pony
Who is your favorite pony (not required)?the one with the pink hair and to pink skin
Will you participate in contests and polls (not required)?Yea if u want
Will you follow the rules? yeah
Secret word-magic
Old 06-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

BI Name:Elffy90
Do you have a name you wish to be called? sweetiebelle
Why do you want to join? cuz I watch the show a lot and like to meet new people who like the same things
Who is your favorite pony (not required)? Pinkie Pie!
Will you participate in contests and polls (not required)? probably
Will you follow the rules?Yep
Secret word-magic

Last edited by Elffy90; 08-23-2011 at 02:15 PM..
Old 06-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

umm elffy you got the word wrong
Old 06-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

oh I didn't see that at the bottom.
I thought you made your own 1 up.
Ok thanks for saying Magic
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nikki, #sarah99likesyoswag, abby, blue bug :o), equestriangirls, everyponyisbestpony, fluttershy w/ here, haileyheartsthisshow, i love fluttershy, jelly approved c:, laura<3, lauraboo♡, laurenfaustisthebestfaust, meghan<3, noponycantouchmywaffles, onedirection♥♫, poniesponiesponies, princess shiny ✶, rainbowdashisbestpony, rarity rules, sarah99therealmrs.bieber, wohoo u rock, ♥aj and fs!, ♥belladash [:, ♥rainbow_dash;bella