BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2012, 03:40 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Beth.

Goldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to behold
 Goldiegirl27 is offline Status: Offline
Default "Houston, I think we've got a problem!" "What?!" "Oh, nothing, I'm just singing Can't Say No!" It's the Conor Maynard DCT for 6th April!

Conor Maynard is 19 years old, and was born on November 2nd. He’s a British singer from Brighton.
It all began for Conor when he started to upload videos onto Youtube of himself covering songs in December 2008.
He’s covered several artists including Katy Perry, Jessie J and Chris Brown.

On January 31st 2012 Conor rose to fame as more people discovered who he was after he won ‘MTV’s Brand New For 2012’ award, with approximately 45% of the vote!
Conor is signed to Parlophone and has been working with them on his debut studio album.
His debut single ‘Can’t Say No’ is scheduled for release in the UK on April 16th 2012.

(Sorry it’s so short, but there’s very little to currently write about him.)
Old 04-06-2012, 04:20 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

Goldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to beholdGoldiegirl27 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Meghan.(:
Anyway I'm off, my cousin's coming in like an hour and my room is a complete mess and I'm not even dressed haha.
Talk later! (:

Hey again. c:
Old 04-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

Hey, anyone here?
Old 04-06-2012, 05:19 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

hello!! (:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Hey everyone!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:59 AM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

Anyone here?
Old 04-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

Heyyy, my cousin's gone now. cx
Old 04-06-2012, 07:57 AM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Goldiegirl27
Heyyy, my cousin's gone now. cx
ello dani.
how are you?
Old 04-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Goldiegirl27
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HootinHadrosaur
ello dani.
how are you?
Hey Emily, good thanks! : D
You? c:
Old 04-06-2012, 08:01 AM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Goldiegirl27
Hey Emily, good thanks! : D
You? c:
excited~
i'm going to my uncle's house for an easter party. i can't wait to see my cousins again.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
andy<3, blazewashere, claire<3, conor&lawson=dannii&kt, elliegouldingisfabulous, germany is mine, gleeftw, helloiamneonsmiley : _, i ♥ taylor & niall, juliabearfun21, katielovesthehungergames, kolkolkolkolkol, laura<3, lights, meghan<3, momma.cake.♥, nicolapaws, onedirection♥♫, panic! at the disco <3, pofopoof, rainbowdashqueenofawesome, savanahcute25, tweetyyourawesomehehe;o, tαʏℓσятнɛǥяɛαt<3s peeta, victoria <3