BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2010, 09:50 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: ya know the babv username and password scammer? Well... how did they ge3t our email addresses?!!?!?!?!?!?

Can someone please tell me?
Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

I beleive they had a softwear to detect all accounts on babv, and saw emails but not passwords
Old 04-02-2010, 09:58 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of

OMGSH!!! If Babw finds out who it is thye should sue them!!! LOL
Old 04-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold

i just looked up if there was that type of softwere and sure there was, so i was correct
Old 04-02-2010, 10:08 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear

creepy.............
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 PM
KaiHoneydew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KaiHoneydew

KaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura aboutKaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura about
 KaiHoneydew is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeYouRock
I beleive they had a softwear to detect all accounts on babv, and saw emails but not passwords
I don't think that, someone probably made a BABV website, and got all their emails.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

maybe they hacked dome one that owns babv e mail accounted
Old 04-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by KaiHoneydew
I don't think that, someone probably made a BABV website, and got all their emails.
No because i do not use my email i use on babv for any other sites and i got the email
Old 04-02-2010, 11:53 PM
bonedancegirl2000
Polar Bear
BABV Name: brynn2hip23

bonedancegirl2000 is on a distinguished road
 bonedancegirl2000 is offline Status: Offline

I saw your post that said there was some software you could see the email addresses on. I do not like that. Even if hackers dont see our passwords, we still don't want them to know our emails and stuff. Because if they email you, they will ask for very personal information. Possibly a fake letter from BABW So if you think the email is suspicous, i wouldnt open it.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:03 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

lol, it was an inside job......xD No, I really don't know...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT