BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2018, 10:48 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville Dictionary

Thought about starting a thread about all the "code words" in Bearville that people used to replace stuff you couldn't type.

Here's what I vaguely remember:

"on" for "oh"
"lawn" for love (i.e. "i lawn you")
"eye" when you couldn't type "i"
"ds" this didn't have any actual meaning, but it was used as a filler when certain words couldn't be put together: if your sentence is "i like pie" but you can't type it, you've got: "ds i like ds pie"
"got" was often used for saying OMG (often like "on my got")

Any others that I'm missing? Add on and keep it appropriate
Old 03-17-2018, 11:01 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Dock tour for doctor
I used jr as a filler
Old 03-18-2018, 01:20 PM
PierceBlue2
Polar Bear

PierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to beholdPierceBlue2 is a splendid one to behold
 PierceBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

what was fun was trying to type someone's name. one of my account names was "Amber" and people would call me "am bear". another one was "Areli" and they'd say "are lie". It was so funny to me.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:08 PM
SydneyPaw500
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

SydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura aboutSydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura aboutSydneyPaw500 has a spectacular aura about
 SydneyPaw500 is offline Status: Offline

I used to always use them... I remember once trying to explain what jr and ds were used for to what seemed a new player on bearville... she was so confused... lol
Old 03-18-2018, 09:22 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by PierceBlue2
what was fun was trying to type someone's name. one of my account names was "Amber" and people would call me "am bear". another one was "Areli" and they'd say "are lie". It was so funny to me.
People would call me "cars on" or "sweet".

I actually remember the first time I got introduced to people calling you by the "last name" of your user (like ChloeRocks as "rocks"); I was friends with someone named somethingsomethingPink, and some boy was like, "I like pink" and she was like, "Oh no, IDK if I like you" and I started typing "What's wrong with liking pink? Pink is a wonderful color-"

-only to realize what he actually meant was that he liked HER.

Also another time, I was friends with some girl called "blue" and one time she was like, "No, call me 'sky'", which really confused me because her name was like Izzy or something.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:17 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

People called me "speed" until about two months before Bearville closed in which someone discovered "Cami" passed the filter
Old 03-19-2018, 07:03 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

mine was pretty easy- 'may a' haha
Old 03-20-2018, 10:46 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I forgot "I lawn you" was a thing until now

There's a (hideously edited) pic in my albums on my profile of me calling myself "Van is a May ate in"
Old 03-20-2018, 12:18 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I forgot "I lawn you" was a thing until now

There's a (hideously edited) pic in my albums on my profile of me calling myself "Van is a May ate in"
Once I basically spelled out my name on Bearville and was so proud of it
I mean probably the easiest was was "came bear I a" if that passed the filter but I didn't do that
Then of course "speed race her"
Because "racer" didn't make it past the censor
Old 03-20-2018, 11:39 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Once I basically spelled out my name on Bearville and was so proud of it
I mean probably the easiest was was "came bear I a" if that passed the filter but I didn't do that
Then of course "speed race her"
Because "racer" didn't make it past the censor
P.1:
"What's your name"
P.2:
"Follow the capital"
"Can"
"And"
"Red"
"Sad"
"On"
"No"