BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Reply
  #1  
Old 05-31-2018, 10:10 AM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 800
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default sign up 2018 CHH camp happy heart

sign up for camp happy heart - individual and team events July 1 to July 31

Name

will you be able to play all month?

suggestions

be gentle with me ...

Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2018, 03:05 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,598
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default

CambriaSpeedRacer
If I don't lose motivation halfway through, yes
I'll try and track down links but that'll take a couple weeks
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-08-2018, 10:30 PM
Loverofanimals
Polar Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
Loverofanimals is on a distinguished road
 Loverofanimals is offline Status: Offline
Smile My sign up

Name: Panda (it is a nickname)
Will I be able to play all month: I will try my best.
Suggestions: I think people should be split into wild animal themed teams for future years. There could be the Pandas, the Tigers, the Kangaroos, etc., the number of teams could vary depending on how many people sign up.

Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2018, 02:08 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13,994
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name: VanessaMay18 (Vanessa)

will you be able to play all month? Except for like a week in the middle of July when I have a work event

If you can't think of team names you could always reuse some from Bearville (eg the ice-cream bears)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2018, 12:01 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59's Avatar
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,257
AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name Samantha

will you be able to play all month? if I actually log in to this site lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-22-2018, 09:04 AM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 800
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default


big cats and bears (lions and tigers and bears o my)
was on my list of team names.
tigers and pandas sounds great to me.
still taking suggestions and bearville-like graphics for use during camp.

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
CambriaSpeedRacer
If I don't lose motivation halfway through, yes
I'll try and track down links but that'll take a couple weeks
thanks.
CambriaSpeedRacer on team = tiger

View Post Originally Posted by Loverofanimals
Name: Panda (it is a nickname)
Will I be able to play all month: I will try my best.
Suggestions: I think people should be split into wild animal themed teams for future years. There could be the Pandas, the Tigers, the Kangaroos, etc., the number of teams could vary depending on how many people sign up.


Good luck everyone and don't forget to have fun.
keep those ideas coming
Panda on team = panda

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Name: VanessaMay18 (Vanessa)

will you be able to play all month? Except for like a week in the middle of July when I have a work event

If you can't think of team names you could always reuse some from Bearville (eg the ice-cream bears)
VanessaMay18 on team = tiger

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
Name Samantha

will you be able to play all month? if I actually log in to this site lol
Samantha on team = panda
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-24-2018, 10:30 PM
Loverofanimals
Polar Bear
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
Loverofanimals is on a distinguished road
 Loverofanimals is offline Status: Offline
Smile More ideas

I can't wait for camp. It feels like I should be doing the Bearville camp now. I will try to come up with more ideas and can try to survey my old screenshots to see if any of them might work for camp.

Do you have ideas for games, st2nic? If not, I might be able to suggest some games.

Where will camp discussion take place? I tried to comment on the monthly chat thread last month and got a weird message about my message needing to be moderated or something around those lines.

How often will I need to participate for camp?
I will have a class twice a week in July and work two different days each week as well.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-25-2018, 05:41 PM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 800
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Loverofanimals
I can't wait for camp. It feels like I should be doing the Bearville camp now. I will try to come up with more ideas and can try to survey my old screenshots to see if any of them might work for camp.

Do you have ideas for games, st2nic? If not, I might be able to suggest some games.

Where will camp discussion take place? I tried to comment on the monthly chat thread last month and got a weird message about my message needing to be moderated or something around those lines.

How often will I need to participate for camp?
I will have a class twice a week in July and work two different days each week as well.
i have some ideas for games, but have not finalized any...so suggestions are still welcome.
each team usually ends up with a discussion thread for the team and a separate thread for task assignments and results.
how often. my plan was to not have tasks assigned or deadlines on Sunday.
Monday assigned finish by Wednesday then assigned Thursday deadline Saturday for individual tasks but the team task would probably start on the 1st.
so checking and doing tasks on 2 days of the week will probably get all the bonus points, but checking/doing more often accepted. this should make more sense when the assignments are posted, next week.

comment on the current month thread should work ... as long as not inactive for 3 weeks or more .. when threads get locked a moderator could possibly reopen but why?

I try to keep my responses shorter, but if you want more info asking is okay. I prefer more posts than longer ones.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-28-2018, 10:36 PM
babv rock's Avatar
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,029
babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline
Default

Name: Spenty

will you be able to play all month? Yeah

suggestions: None
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-29-2018, 04:19 PM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 800
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by babv rock
Name: Spenty

will you be able to play all month? Yeah

suggestions: None
welcome!

team names are going to be lions/tigers (nick named big cats) and bears after all.
oh my!

Spenty on team = bears
Panda on team = bears
Samantha on team = bears

vs

CambriaSpeedRacer on team = lions/tigers (nick named big cats)
VanessaMay18 on team = lions/tigers (nick named big cats)

st2nic is proctor = oh my!

others can still join!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
2018, camp, chh

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts