BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Musical!

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2010, 02:38 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

BI Name: IzzytenniStar7
BABV Name:IzzytenniStar7
Famous Name: Izzy Love(idk! can u think of a cute 1!)
Why do you want to be famous?: So i can be friends with everyone plus It would be fun giving back. - likes modelingand acting and specializes in dancing(ballet ,jazz ,hipop
Picture of Favorite Outfit (Has to be from BABV): SOrry there are graphics(I didn't feel like taking another..lol

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:46 PM
K8LINCHICK=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitlin<3

K8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant futureK8LINCHICK=) has a brilliant future
 K8LINCHICK=) is offline Status: Offline

BI Name: K8LINCHICK=)
BABV Name: caitlinsuperstar33
Famous Name: CAITLINHICK=)
Why do you want to be famous?: because i have never had this experience and it would just feel so gr8 xxx
Picture of Favorite Outfit (Has to be from BABV):
turqoise ruffle skirt , black shiny rubber boots , black heart with faint hearts on with a turqoise flower , black limited edition rare bubble gem top !

xxxxx i hope i get this so much xxxxx
Old 04-01-2010, 03:32 PM
rachelbear202
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A (don't go on babv)

rachelbear202 will become famous soon enoughrachelbear202 will become famous soon enough
 rachelbear202 is offline Status: Offline

BI Name: rachelbear202
BABV Name: rachelbear202
Famous Name: lady radio
Why do you want to be famous?: because i have what it takes to be a famous singer- the looks, the voice and the confidence, I just haven't got there yet... all my dreams since i was 3 will hopefully be made true one day and that day, you will see a brunette female under the name of lady radio on MTV!
Picture of Favorite Outfit (Has to be from BABV): Look at my avvie
Old 04-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Sugardog678
Polar Bear

Sugardog678 is on a distinguished road
 Sugardog678 is offline Status: Offline

BI Name: Sugardog678
BABV Name: AbbeyCuddle99
Famous Name: SydneyLove2Shop
Why do you want to be famous?: I really love everything and everything about famous people. I would want to be a person people would look up, and smile at me.
Picture of Favorite Outfit (Has to be from BABV): Here it is! It's my "Famous Outfit"
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT