BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Musical!

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2010, 09:35 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleyLuv2Dance166

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice
 AshleyLuv2Dance166 is offline Status: Offline
Default Ashley and Zoey's Lyric Shop: The Official Lyric Shop! [Re-Opened!]

(New Sign in Progress)

Hey everyone! Need some lyrics for a musical coming up? Did you promise one of your friends to a sing-off and can't remember a few of the words? Well then come to Ashley and Zoe's Lyric Shop!! We know so many lyrics and songs, are beary creative, and would be happy to post them for you! Look below for our policy. Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.
Our shop's policy is as follows: Zoey and Ashley will try to get the orders done asap. There is no set date that we will get them done since we're both beary busy, but if it takes more than 5 days from the day you posted your order for us to complete your order, then next time you order from us we will make sure we do you first even if someone posted before you (don't worry everyone else-this is not likely to happen!). We will try our best to complete all order asap and are working beary hard. Also, if you do not like your order, you may vm us and we'll redo it. Thanks for shopping and come again!

• Please do not hound us for the orders we will try our best to get them to you (read our policy for more details).
  • Please do not copy us. If you like something in our shop or if you want to create one similar, please just ask. Thanks!
  • Please do not take any of our examples for your own use. Please just order. Thanks!
  • Please follow all other regular BI rules.
  • If you have any comments/questions, please vm either AshleyLuv2Dance166, or ZoeyCuddles2474.
Thanks guys and enjoy!

Custom Lyrics-Custom lyrics are a lyrics that we make up but use a known song. For examples, go to this link: http://ashleyandzoeysshop.webs.com/

Form For Custom Lyrics:

What song:

What should the lyrics be about?:

How long? (whole song, first verse, first&second verse only, etc.):

Translation Lyrics into BABV Form-This is if you want to sing a song on Buildabearville. Just give us a song you want to sing in Buildabearville, and we'll find a way for you to say it on Buildabearville without the censors blocking it!

Form For Translation Lyrics into BABV Form:

Lyrics from what song?:

__________________________________________________ _______________
Lyrics-Don't feel like googling that new song that

just came out? Or maybe you just want the lyrics on a cool background. Either way, its fine because you give us a song, we look it up for you, and then put it in cool font on a cute background! For an example, click here: Page 2, Post 14

Form For Lyrics:

What song?:

__________________________________________________ _____________

Last edited by AshleyLuv2Dance166; 05-22-2010 at 03:23 PM..
Old 02-14-2010, 10:40 AM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice

would anyone like to order??
Old 02-18-2010, 08:37 AM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline

Do you have the song/melody/beat? (please post it or the site its on here): I need it to be electric or emo style song.

In the spirit of BI being a 'family friendly site' please choose a topic thats more appropriate.
Thank you.
marylouzippy2

LOL sorry Marylou. I'll them thats not allowed on BI

Last edited by marylouzippy2; 02-18-2010 at 07:46 AM..
Old 02-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Abbieteddytunes09
Polar Bear

Abbieteddytunes09 will become famous soon enoughAbbieteddytunes09 will become famous soon enough
 Abbieteddytunes09 is offline Status: Offline

Do you have the song/melody/beat? (please post it or the site its on here): nope
What should the lyrics be about?: fantasy,cute
How long?: I don't mind!

Last edited by Abbieteddytunes09; 02-18-2010 at 11:50 AM..
Old 02-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Danielle<3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Daniellejellybear4 I'm famous

Danielle<3 will become famous soon enoughDanielle<3 will become famous soon enough
 Danielle<3 is offline Status: Offline

What song?:replay
Do you want all of the lyrics? (I can only do the first verse, second, etc., if you'd like): first verse

could you have a nice backround
Old 02-18-2010, 04:58 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy

hey guys! I'll catch up on all of the orders either later or tomorrow. but probably later. I have cheer now... ughh!!! well thx for ordering and sorry for the wait!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:47 PM
ChellyCake
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MichelStarBear

ChellyCake has a spectacular aura aboutChellyCake has a spectacular aura aboutChellyCake has a spectacular aura about
 ChellyCake is offline Status: Offline

Do you have the song/melody/beat? (please post it or the site its on here): To the beat of You Belong with Me?
What should the lyrics be about?: Pie, cupcakes, and cookies!
How long?: Umm not sure..?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:58 AM
karikaylee
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KayleeStar83;;

karikaylee has a spectacular aura aboutkarikaylee has a spectacular aura aboutkarikaylee has a spectacular aura about
 karikaylee is offline Status: Offline

Form for Lyrics:

Song: Never Let This Go by Paramore

Do you want all the verses?: Umm, I'll just take the first verse and chorus.

Thanks! =)
Old 02-19-2010, 06:04 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy

heyy guys! just wanted to let you know im working on the orders now. thx for ordering and sorry its taking a bit!! -bear hugs, ashley

hey everyone! just wanted to say its kinda difficult to do this without link to the song you want bc idk what to do. i cant fnd a slideshow site with music besides rockyou.com and they dont have many instramental songs. so if you guys could think of something please tell me...this is confusing lol!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:43 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

ashley may i be your shop partner
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara