BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Musical!

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2010, 09:47 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
Falling in love

i was young was i first saw him.i stand still then he walks over,see the party see dress and toxude.walking over say hello.little did i know that i would fall in love.my dady say away anthoy from 2hip.and i was crying on my door.begging him don't leave me.i walk out to garnden to see you you came quiet cuse if thay knew we be not bearhing.i said don't leave me here.he said all right we left town fur a little while .the next thing i knew was i was in love he asked me to go to rome with him tonight i said yes.

here you go 2 hip it's really different but it was hard because i don't think your a teenager so here

I kind of don't understand it i'm super sorry.I tried to sing it the way Love Story goes, but it didn't fit in...do you mind doing the whole song again.I'm being just mean now i bet Well i just want to ask you.. Can you do the whole song sorry If you can't its fine
Old 02-21-2010, 10:16 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleyLuv2Dance166

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice
 AshleyLuv2Dance166 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by nickjonas1onefan411
What song?:replay
Do you want all of the lyrics? (I can only do the first verse, second, etc., if you'd like): first verse
could you have a nice backround
Here's your order:Click the image to open in full size.sorry if its not good or hard to see. I did my best with it. I probably shouldn't have used the background. Sorry and hope you'll like it! If you want me to redo it then just post or vm me. thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by 2hip58
I kind of don't understand it i'm super sorry.I tried to sing it the way Love Story goes, but it didn't fit in...do you mind doing the whole song again.I'm being just mean now i bet Well i just want to ask you.. Can you do the whole song sorry If you can't its fine
Hi! Sorry about that. I'll be happy to write the song for you I will do my best. You can go to the front page and first post and look at out website with the other two order I did and I think that they are pretty good. Thanks and sorry about that
Old 02-21-2010, 10:24 PM
ChellyCake
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MichelStarBear

ChellyCake has a spectacular aura aboutChellyCake has a spectacular aura aboutChellyCake has a spectacular aura about
 ChellyCake is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
i'm working on Abbie's order

here you go!abbie!
is it Fantsy or real

i walk thought the door then i see something.it was that cute i thought it wasn't real.it felt like a fantsy.i chold not believe my eyes of how cute it was.it was the cutest thing it was it was like a fairy tale.it was a ....well that's a secrect!

you can ask to change it if you want i was a little busy

there you go please come again

working on chelly cakes order

here you go Chelly

Pie,Cupcakes.Cookies

i go to the store with my best friend.i saw all the pie,cupcakes and cookies there.and i wanted to eat them just all up.i'm walking closer and closer.i'm listin to my best friend drool over them.you'll never know pie,cupcakes and cookies like a do!pie has a filling and cupcakes have iceing,and cookies that cholate chips!dreaming about the day when i will millions of them!i can see that their so yummy .so i walk closer and take a bite.

ask us if you want uit change i'm sorry if it didn't follow the beat of you belong with me that much

Oh em Geee~
I love it! <3
[hungwy now]
I might havta make a pic to go with this 8D
Old 02-21-2010, 10:58 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by 2hip58
Do you have the song/melody/beat? (please post it or the site its on here): The beat from Love Story by Taylor Swift
What should the lyrics be about?:Me falling in love with a guy name Anthony xD (if that is appropriate)
How long?:as long as the song Love Story by Taylor Swift.
Your order is now ready! Check the front page please post1! Hope you like it!
Old 02-21-2010, 11:12 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

WOW That is awesome............ thanks Ashley! I don't know how to like. . . put this some where so i know where it is O__O
Old 02-22-2010, 07:58 AM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy

Well I think if you right click it then click save as. Idk I haven't tried it yet so... But I'm glad you like it!
Old 02-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Danielle<3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Daniellejellybear4 I'm famous

Danielle<3 will become famous soon enoughDanielle<3 will become famous soon enough
 Danielle<3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AshleyLuv2Dance166
Here's your order:Click the image to open in full size.sorry if its not good or hard to see. I did my best with it. I probably shouldn't have used the background. Sorry and hope you'll like it! If you want me to redo it then just post or vm me. thanks!

Hi! Sorry about that. I'll be happy to write the song for you I will do my best. You can go to the front page and first post and look at out website with the other two order I did and I think that they are pretty good. Thanks and sorry about that
thanks but do you mind chageing the backround sooo i can see it
Old 02-22-2010, 05:29 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy

sure! I'll get right on it

View Post Originally Posted by nickjonas1onefan411
thanks but do you mind chageing the backround sooo i can see it
Click the image to open in full size.I like this one a lot better! enjoy!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:38 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Beagles

what 's the cutest puppy you know ....beagles!that cute little puppy with the short legs,floppy ears and a whole lot of love!who likes beagles....everybody!brown,black and white the colors fur the perfect dog.beagles oh beagles are my favorite kind of dog!short legs,floppy ears and a whole lot of love!la la la la la la la...their so cute with their....short legs,floppy ear and a whole lot of love!i love beagles yes i do!

here you go beagle12 ask me to change and i will

here is something just fur you..

Click the image to open in full size.

i mean ali

Last edited by ZoeyCuddles2474; 02-22-2010 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: pic add
Old 02-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! Me love it!
Closed Thread