BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Old 05-17-2015, 03:08 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow (UPDATED) Contact Details Masterlist~ *PLEASE READ*

Last year, there was a big scare on BI with a rumour going around that BI was going to close as the domain was going to expire.
All of us were really scared about what was going to happen, so - I decided to make a masterlist of everyone's contact details on 'Google Drive', so we could all contact eachother if the worst happened.
Fortunately, everything was okay and it turned out it was just a rumour.
It doesn't look like anything will happen to BI until at least August, but - probably nothing will happen as the domain seems to be renewed each year automatically. c:
Although, we still decided to keep the list, anyway, as it's useful to still have everyones' contact details so we can talk on other websites and just in case something does ever happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you'd like to add any contact details to the list, please reply to this thread with details of the contact details you would like to add.
I'll add them A.S.A.P. c: Same goes for if you'd like anything removed~
Please make sure to follow the rules set, though.

Do not share phone numbers, addresses, full names or anything that contains any personal information, such as your age, photos of you, your friends, your family or where you live (excluding which country/state, but - not county if you're from the UK).
For example, you could create an email account with no personal information at all, which is dedicated to online friends.
Please make sure all these rules have been followed before posting.
Thank you!~

The official list is HERE.
PLEASE KEEP THIS SOMEWHERE SAFE!

You can do this by bookmarking it (not this page - the 'Google Drive' page).
I will never delete this file so don't worry about it ever going missing.
Only people who have the link can view the file, by the way.

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 05-30-2016 at 02:54 PM..
Old 05-17-2015, 03:10 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

if the worst happens, i can contact you via miiverse !

miiverse: mayor-fauna
3ds friend code: 0619-3719-5971
moshi monsters (v. last resort): iggycandyfloss13

Last edited by DuffyBringsLove; 05-17-2015 at 03:19 PM..
Old 05-17-2015, 03:10 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
if the worst happens, i can contact you via miiverse !
Is your username on there 'Mayor-Fauna'? :3
Old 05-17-2015, 03:11 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/samantha38292
anime list (mine is new and therefore lame): http://myanimelist.net/profile/just_samantha
3DS friend code: 3480-2913-2780

should have more later
Old 05-17-2015, 03:13 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/samantha38292
anime list (mine is new and therefore lame): http://myanimelist.net/profile/just_samantha
3DS friend code: 3480-2913-2780

should have more later
Thank you!~ ^^
Added them to the list. :3
Old 05-17-2015, 03:13 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Social Media:

Instagram: @idekanime, @blue_is_official, @luckyshipping
Wattpad: DaraPhantomhive
Vine: VocaloidSongs & Luka Luka ☆ Edit Fever
Kik: daratheanimefan

Games:
CocoPPa Play: Dara Phantomhive
LINE Play: Dara Phantomhive
3DS Friend Code: 1220-7239-5226

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 05-17-2015 at 03:18 PM..
Old 05-17-2015, 03:14 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

this is a great idea!

AliceDecember7:
Email: quinxel@gmail.com
Instagram: oddished (its my 'gaming' account because my personal account is well.. personal)
3DS Friend Code: 4914 - 4502 - 8171

i have a kik as well if anyone wants?
also i can make accounts on whatever if that helps
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Is your username on there 'Mayor-Fauna'? :3
yup!
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by AliceDecember7
this is a great idea!

AliceDecember7:
Email: quinxel@gmail.com
Instagram: oddished (its my 'gaming' account because my personal account is well.. personal)
3DS Friend Code: 4914 - 4502 - 8171

i have a kik as well if anyone wants?
also i can make accounts on whatever if that helps
Yes - 'Kik' is a really good idea! ^^
I've got an account, too. :3 I'll add mine.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:15 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

duffy? i can't find you on miiverse, it says the user can't be found
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aaron-is-not-ugly, abbygail, alicelovesyou, aoa, donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!, i can add 5 tags!~, ringringringbananaphone, sonic french fry, you've got that wrong!