BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2013, 07:41 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

My first four Build-A-Bears are probably the most special to me. My first one was the Brown Sugar Puppy from 2009, I named her Demetria (Demi) Lovato. My second one was the Velvet Puppy (the 2006 one I think, she's the kind of beige one), I named her Puzzles Wags Palooza (or however you spell it). My third one was the Jonas Dog which I named Nick. And my fourth one is the Bubblegum Ice cream bear from 2010 named Disney Dream Bubblegum. :)
Old 01-01-2013, 11:32 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

idk which bear she is but she is all white and idk which year but she has beans in her so she is from a while back. She looks different too. lol. don't know if i can post a pic.and i think her name is Fluffy.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:03 AM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

My first furry friend
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

SO adorable!! What is it? It looks soft

my first BAB was a little bunny big ears
Old 01-04-2013, 10:12 AM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
My very first BAB was a Polar Bear named Snowy, I would have chosen a better name but the lady at the stuffing machine was putting pressure on me to hurry up xD

I got her at my sister's birthday party at BABW, but we didn't keep the receipt codes and everything for Bearville and I joined Bearville almost a year and a half later anyway, so I was a poor lost soul for the first six months of my Bearville life xD

Snowy's first item of clothing was a T-shirt saying 'Build-a-Bearville', because each party guest had $20 to spend (can't find the pound sign on this Chinese keyboard) and the bear alone was $15, but I'm really cheap anyway so yeah.
My 4th Bear was a Polar Bear called Snowy! xD
Old 01-04-2013, 11:37 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

I got my first furry friend way back in 2000! My then 5 year old daughter and I both got matching Chocolate Bunnies. Mine's name is Chocolate. I was so impressed with the way they treated my daughter on that first trip, I applied for a job and have now been with the company for almost 13 years!
Old 01-10-2013, 05:48 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear
BABV Name: billybearfun105

BABWFAN1977 is on a distinguished road
 BABWFAN1977 is offline Status: Offline

Karenbearhug, how many bears have you got now that you work there? I would love to work there. My son collects them, but I think I buy them more for me than him.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:09 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BABWFAN1977
Karenbearhug, how many bears have you got now that you work there? I would love to work there. My son collects them, but I think I buy them more for me than him.

I just purchased my 227th from the website! That's not even including the furry friends that my daughter has been collecting for 12 years too. Working at BABW is a great career. It is safe to say three are furry friends in basically every room of our house.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:02 PM
BABWFAN1977
Polar Bear
BABV Name: billybearfun105

BABWFAN1977 is on a distinguished road
 BABWFAN1977 is offline Status: Offline

You are soooo lucky!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Alisija
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliseSweet

Alisija is on a distinguished road
 Alisija is offline Status: Offline

Hello,
well, my bearville bear was just a code for testers.
But in May, I visited London & made a bear for my 3 year old niece. The Allergy free one with UK related top & skirt. Her name was Bella, version of "Belle", which in french means "beautiful". I just thought Bella is gonna be easier for my niece to pronounce.
I wish I had a bear on my own, maybe next time I'll visit UK... We don't have a store here. But my Serenity from Bearville is most special.

Have a wonderful day,
~AliseSweet
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexwasnthere