BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2009, 05:24 PM
sarahbear371
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: sarahbear371

sarahbear371 will become famous soon enough
 sarahbear371 is offline Status: Offline

OOOOOH! I want to join!! my favorite ride EVER is the maverick, but they have to tear it down because its sinking into the lake! and I forgot to answer the question of the week or month or whatever it is. i have ridden the millennium force. i was sooooo terrified in line though, and i closed my eyes the whole way up, but it was SOOOOOOOO much fun. i think someone puked in the line though so it smelled really bad. that didn't help at all.
Form:
BI name: sarahbear371
BABV name:sarahbear371. lol.
Why do you like Cedar point?:
What do you want us to call you?: sarah
Have you ever been to Cedar Point it is ok if you haven't?: yess!!! ♥♥♥
Do you know what Cedar Point is? of course!

Last edited by sarahbear371; 08-31-2009 at 05:27 PM..
Old 09-07-2009, 03:12 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

LOL! Accepted wait You said what now! they are tearing it down *Faints* LOL I can't belive that. LOL someone puked ew LOL.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on Rox becoming a Maverick! Also for the awsome banner!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:26 PM
babwroxmysox
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alyaugust68 and talonsuperbear

babwroxmysox will become famous soon enough
 babwroxmysox is offline Status: Offline

Have you riden the Millenum force??
sadly no i was like 5!! when i went there last wait nooooo 7 or 8
Old 09-12-2009, 09:48 AM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

Oh don't worry I haven't either! LOL Thank you for answering question of the week!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:37 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

Congrats on Rox for being a top thrilldragster!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Hannah73
Banned
BABV Name: HannahHeart377

Hannah73 is on a distinguished road
 Hannah73 is offline Status: Offline

Form:
BI name: Hannah73
BABV name: hannahheart377
Why do you like Cedar point?: I go there all the time and it's kinda close to me
What do you want us to call you?: Hanna (:
Have you ever been to Cedar Point it is ok if you haven't?: Yep!
Do you know what Cedar Point is? haha would I be posting here if I didn't? lol

Old 10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

LOL acepted!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
KatlinHoneyHeart
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ♥

KatlinHoneyHeart is on a distinguished road
 KatlinHoneyHeart is offline Status: Offline

Form:
BI name: KatlinHoneyHeart

BABV name: KatlinHoneyHeart
Why do you like Cedar point?: i got there every year.
What do you want us to call you?: Katlin
Have you ever been to Cedar Point it is ok if you haven't?: YEAH, every summer since i can remember
Do you know what Cedar Point is? yep. i live a few hours away from it. (:
Old 10-03-2009, 07:49 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

Cool accepted! I live about an hour and a half away but I don't live in ohio I live in Michigan!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cedar point rocks!, demi was here, katlinhoneyheart ♥, mel was here