BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Join The Club

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2009, 03:00 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline
Default ♥ Cedar Point! ♥ (New) Get a job today!

Welcome to the Cedar Point club!

Form:
BI name:
BABV name:
Why do you like Cedar point?:
What do you want us to call you?:
Have you ever been to Cedar Point it is ok if you haven't?:
Do you know what Cedar Point is?

History

The history of thrill rides at Cedar Point began in 1892 with the introduction of the peninsula’s first roller coaster, the Switchback Railway. The addition of the 25-foot-tall, 10-mph scream machine would forever shape the future of Cedar Point. Later years would bring a wide variety of rides, roller coasters, games, shows and more. Visionaries such as George Boeckling, George Roose, Emile Legros, Robert L. Munger, Jr. and Richard Kinzel have all played a significant part in creating the ultimate amusement park that more than 3 million guests trek to each and every summer.

Got this from the Cedar Point website

Members: 9
Princess : Owner
Katlin: Co-leader
Olops : Gemini
Mel: Gemini
Demi: Gemini
Brini: Top thrilldragster
Rox: Graphic designer
Tori: Top Thrilldragster
Sarah:Gemini
Hanna: Gemini

Our newest member:
Katlin! Welcome Katlin!

Jobs (new):
Co-leader: Katlin
Graphic Designer: Rox
Meeting organizer:

Question of the week: Have you riden the Millenum force?

Task of the week: Put the link of this club on your siggie.

Posters/Banners found/made:
top thrill dragster found by me!http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...1&d=1248620491

Great pic of a part of Cedar Point found by Tori! Click the image to open in full size.

Another top thrilldragster pic by me again! LOL Click the image to open in full size.

This Banner is found by Rox! Click the image to open in full size.

Do not hot link the pics!

Ranks:
Gemini : you get this for joining the club

Maverick : You get this for making or finding a Cedar Point poster
pm me

Top Thrilldragster : You get this for writing a paraghraph about why you like Cedar Point pm me

Meetings
none scechuald at the moment

approved - pandyma618
Attached Images
File Type: jpg top_thrill_dragster.jpg (8.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by princessgirlcool; 10-09-2009 at 09:44 PM..
Old 07-25-2009, 03:05 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

Form:
BI name: olops

BABV name: nikkibanana
Why do you like Cedar point?: IDK, i love everything about it!
What do you want us to call you?: olops
Old 07-25-2009, 03:10 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I will update the first post pandyma is going to approve it I sent her the link.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:17 PM
olops
Sage Bear

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold

ohh....i see, it hasnt been stamnped yet...
Old 07-26-2009, 10:35 AM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

Ok now it is stamped anyone else?

Hey olops what is your favorite ride at Cedar point?

I uptated the form.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:45 AM
olops
Sage Bear

im gonna say my fave ride is the top thrill dragster or something like that, im really not good with names
Old 07-26-2009, 11:05 AM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

Yeah me too I only know like 5. xD! My fave is the maverick last time I was there I had to wait in line for 1 hour and 25 minutes LOL!

I uptated a pic of the top thrill dragster boy it is big!

Last edited by princessgirlcool; 07-26-2009 at 10:54 AM..
Old 07-26-2009, 01:33 PM
meloyellowjello
Polar Bear
BABV Name: melodycuddles5

meloyellowjello is on a distinguished road
 meloyellowjello is offline Status: Offline

Form:
BI name: Meloyellowjello
BABV name: MelodyCuddles5
Why do you like Cedar point?: I hear it is the best amusement park
What do you want us to call you?: Mel or Melo
Have you ever been to Cedar Point it is ok if you haven't?: Not yet but i am going pretty soon
Old 07-26-2009, 01:35 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

Welcome to the cedar point fan club!

Last edited by princessgirlcool; 07-26-2009 at 01:40 PM..
Old 07-26-2009, 02:18 PM
DemiPointe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBalletBear/AlessandraSB

DemiPointe is on a distinguished road
 DemiPointe is offline Status: Offline

Finally!!
I LOVE Cedar Point! My parents back in in 70's, 80's, early 90's always went there in Ohio. I finally went myself in 2007.
Form:
BI name: DemiPointe
BABV name: AlessandraSoccerBear
Why do you like Cedar point?: What's not to like?
What do you want us to call you?: Demi.
Have you ever been to Cedar Point it is ok if you haven't?: Yes.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cedar point rocks!, demi was here, katlinhoneyheart ♥, mel was here