BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Hannah73
Banned
BABV Name: HannahHeart377

Hannah73 is on a distinguished road
 Hannah73 is offline Status: Offline
Default I did not get a birth certificate. How can I get one?

OK, so my mom went to a BABW store for me to get the Chocolate Cub because I got a coupon, but she didn't register it on the computers there.

The store is a long drive from our home, and I was wondering if there was a way to register it over the internet so we didn't waste so much time and gas.

Please let me know if there is a way?
Old 09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Are you trying to register an account or your furry friend?
Old 09-08-2009, 03:33 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

It sounds like she didn't make the birth certificate in the store and it's too far for them to go back to for the birth certificate.

Can she phone the store to send one or contact someone else to get a birth certificate?
Old 09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
It sounds like she didn't make the birth certificate in the store and it's too far for them to go back to for the birth certificate.

Can she phone the store to send one or contact someone else to get a birth certificate?
Yes, if you were not able to make the birth certificate in the store you can call 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) or e-mail our Guest.Services@buildabear.com Just put the receipt code and Stuff Fur Stuff number on your email.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:22 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Thank you, Niki
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT