BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Old 01-21-2019, 08:06 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default Build-A-Bear Workshop News & Updates Thread

Click the image to open in full size.

The "Current Build-A-Bear Workshop?" thread hasn't been open for quite some time, so here's a new topic to share interesting articles, opinions, new furry friends, and other topics related to Build-A-Bear today.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:23 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

-The bears in question normally sold for $12; pretty decent two-day store-only deal imo (also, two of them are pretty cute and I bought one yesterday)
-What the heck
-Looks like a loss, idk how this all works though
-yeah i'm not reading this one
-What the heck (also i love how this article calls out the Pay Your Age incident in the first sentence)

----------

In other news, BABW definitely has boxes, but they've officially not offered me a box twice.
Also, the National Teddy Bear Day 2018 bear is literally the exact same as the Lil Walnut Cub Lil Cub Walnut just with a print on its foot
Old 01-22-2019, 01:36 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
-The bears in question normally sold for $12; pretty decent two-day store-only deal imo (also, two of them are pretty cute and I bought one yesterday)
-What the heck
-Looks like a loss, idk how this all works though
-yeah i'm not reading this one
-What the heck (also i love how this article calls out the Pay Your Age incident in the first sentence)

----------

In other news, BABW definitely has boxes, but they've officially not offered me a box twice.
Also, the National Teddy Bear Day 2018 bear is literally the exact same as the Lil Walnut Cub Lil Cub Walnut just with a print on its foot
I can't believe I never even heard about the BABW in Wal-Mart thing until today. That's just ridiculous.
Even if it's only for a few stores, they need to stick to McDonald's and Subway. BABW is largely out of the price range of most of the types of people who tend to shop at Wal-Mart.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:26 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

Analysts Set Expectations for Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc’s Q4 2019 Earnings (NYSE:BBW)

"...now anticipates that the specialty retailer will earn $0.35 per share for the quarter, down from their previous forecast of $0.49."

Basically just some estimates for anyone who wants to buy stock in BABW for whatever reason. Probably not going to be of interest for anyone here, but I found it a bit interesting.
Old 01-28-2019, 12:32 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

Has anyone else noticed that there haven't been any new Bearville Alive videos since October of 2017? I can't say I'm surprised by this.

at least we can still watch them <3
Old 01-29-2019, 10:00 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
Has anyone else noticed that there haven't been any new Bearville Alive videos since October of 2017? I can't say I'm surprised by this.

at least we can still watch them <3
not really something i noticed or was concerned about.

about due some major change on the bab website.
seems to have dropped the w
Old 01-29-2019, 01:40 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
not really something i noticed or was concerned about.

about due some major change on the bab website.
seems to have dropped the w
I'm pretty sure it was hyped up as the big replacement to BV, but it's not surprising that they gave up on it so quickly.
Old 01-30-2019, 01:43 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

Rainbow Fun Song

Build-A-Bear
Published on Dec 20, 2017

last video on bearville alive youtube (that i found).

one video past babw birthday announcement for year.

babw play doesn't even seem to have videos anymore. not that i ever thought it was a good idea.

hug ambassador's song is used to make bab kids vid, that just seems like a long commercial, with each kid having a dressed furry, joined by marching band kids with instruments ending up at bab workshop location.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:39 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

CeleBEARating Love Of All Kinds: Build-A-Bear® Giftshop™ Offers Valentine's Day Gift Options For Every Relationship Status

I have to admit that this photo made me laugh, but it seems bizarre for a kids' retailer
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, build a bear, dr love lion, please stop babw, r.i.p bearemy