BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

Cool guide!
If I get photofiltre soon I will definetly try this!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:00 PM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! I never knew becuase I don't use Photofiltre very much. Thanks again!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:01 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

No problem Val!

Thanks Carley! Thanks Sky!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:17 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:46 PM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:46 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

OMG, thank you sooo much! i've been trying to do this for a long time! (:
Old 07-13-2010, 06:44 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all

You're welcome!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:57 PM
angieallheart92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i have no idea what it is ^^^^

angieallheart92 has a spectacular aura aboutangieallheart92 has a spectacular aura about
 angieallheart92 is offline Status: Offline

is this site free
Old 07-13-2010, 07:04 PM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy

Its a program and yes
Old 07-18-2010, 01:20 AM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Fantastic guide! ; D

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
katherine:}♥