BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 




Reply
  #41  
Old 10-13-2018, 01:39 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,740
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18

Did they say anything actually nice or understandable
Yep. The team has repeatedly thanked the reasonable players for their support during these past couple weeks.

Tbh, this is harder on the staff than the players. According to one of the mods, the game is running on a "shell shocked skeleton crew", because most of everybody already had to leave. The social media pages are shut down, too, so they're stuck using their personal accounts t convey important information.

This whole thing is just messed up, even worse than Bearvillle. Bearvillle wouldn't have survived past 2020 anyway; CPI was created to allow the Club Penguin franchise to survive past that year.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-14-2018, 12:31 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,113
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Yep. The team has repeatedly thanked the reasonable players for their support during these past couple weeks.

Tbh, this is harder on the staff than the players. According to one of the mods, the game is running on a "shell shocked skeleton crew", because most of everybody already had to leave. The social media pages are shut down, too, so they're stuck using their personal accounts t convey important information.

This whole thing is just messed up, even worse than Bearvillle. Bearvillle wouldn't have survived past 2020 anyway; CPI was created to allow the Club Penguin franchise to survive past that year.
Yeah the poor staff, that's so sudden and awful
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-14-2018, 09:35 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,740
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default

Shutdown Countdown

*finishes the Day 14 drawing*
*realizes that I should've done the Clock Tower after Herbert broke it*
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-16-2018, 06:20 PM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 886
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default

the flash update can be what? for what?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-17-2018, 11:52 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,740
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default

TripleDent Gum
Will make you smile
TripleDent Gum
It lasts a while
TripleDent Gum
Will help you, mister
To punch bad breath right in the kisser
TripleDent Gum!


Heyyyyyy I won Universal Paperclips for the first time
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-19-2018, 10:30 AM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,113
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
TripleDent Gum
Will make you smile
TripleDent Gum
It lasts a while
TripleDent Gum
Will help you, mister
To punch bad breath right in the kisser
TripleDent Gum!


Heyyyyyy I won Universal Paperclips for the first time
I forgot about that song omk

I have laryngitis but I have a concert on Sunday
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-19-2018, 12:51 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,740
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I forgot about that song omk

I have laryngitis but I have a concert on Sunday
I'm sorry we ordered the movie and it's arriving today

And that stinks
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-19-2018, 03:04 PM
st2nic's Avatar
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 886
st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
I forgot about that song omk

I have laryngitis but I have a concert on Sunday
choir concert? i have had to deal with that issue many times.
soloist or small ensemble? the race is on...!
hoping you get well so soon.
usually if i could rest voice a few days it came back strong enough.
screaming the night before at a ball game or haunted house made it worse quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-19-2018, 07:26 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer's Avatar
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7,740
CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default

Nothing like realizing that "Unleash the Magic" is a little too relatable, with you as Twilight
Actually the whole movie, with you as Twilight

I'm okay guys, just... old memories

Last edited by CambriaSpeedRacer; 10-19-2018 at 07:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-20-2018, 10:21 PM
VanessaMay18's Avatar
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,113
VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic
choir concert? i have had to deal with that issue many times.
soloist or small ensemble? the race is on...!
hoping you get well so soon.
usually if i could rest voice a few days it came back strong enough.
screaming the night before at a ball game or haunted house made it worse quickly.
I didn't talk all of yesterday and today so hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to sing a bit

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Nothing like realizing that "Unleash the Magic" is a little too relatable, with you as Twilight
Actually the whole movie, with you as Twilight

I'm okay guys, just... old memories
I haven't seen any of the Equestria Girls movies (I only watch the show) but I looked up the lyrics and oof that's messed up
Reply With Quote
Reply
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
frogs rule!!!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts