BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2011, 03:20 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline
Default Really Late Welcome Thread?

So hi, I'm Zoe/Jayden. And I don't think I ever did this. I might have, but if I did, chances are it was really boring, and I was just all "Hi. I'm Zoe. I love BI and BABV." Sooo, I'm going to start over. xD

I'm Zoe, but I've recently made a new account, JaydenDancing8 and I now want to be called Jayden or Jay. Everyone seems to be having people call them something else nowadays, and well, I don't want to be left out! xD You can still call me Zoe if you want, though. (:

As you probably know if you have known me for a while, I'm a huge Miley Cyrus fan, although not many of my friends are and sometimes they tease me because I'm a fan. I don't let it get to me, though. My favorite song by her is either Can't Be Tamed or Kicking and Screaming. I also like Selena Gomez, my favorite song by her is More. And, well, I could rattle on and on about what singers I like and what songs I like, but I'm not going to.

Sometimes I do random crazy things for no apparent reason, and sometimes I'm really serious. I'm easily scared, offended, and grossed out so be careful what you say around me. But, I have a fun side for sure. If you want to be my friend, send me a request. I love being friends with anyone. Don't be shy.

I have ahhh-mazing friends. I love you guys! (: In a conversation I'm always random and funny [well, try to be anyways ] I try not to whine too much when I have a problem. Because I have been on the other side of the conversation. It's not that fun. xD

I love, love, love, love, love, LOVE to write. Stories, movies, everything! Role playing is also really fun. Someday I want to be a writer. (:

Okay, I think that's all! If you ever want to talk, send me a VM and I'll be happy to have a conversation!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:04 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

LOL welcome (late) to BI! xDDD
Old 02-06-2011, 04:13 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

*Sending friend request* xD
Old 02-07-2011, 11:41 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! late Welcome to BI! (:
Old 02-11-2011, 11:20 AM
The Four Friends*
Polar Bear

The Four Friends* is on a distinguished road
 The Four Friends* is offline Status: Offline

late Welcome to BI!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT