BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2014, 04:10 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline
Default ...

So I haven't been on BI (regularly) since like August, I think(?)
I pop in every now and then to see what's happening and tbh...not much. Sometimes I think of VMing my old friends but then I'm not sure they even go on anymore.
I remember when I used to get up early in the morning just to go on here, and when I made people dino avatars, and when I wanted to get into graphics because all the "cool" members were doing it, and all the BV parties I used to go to.
I miss all my old friends and how this site used to be so busy and fun.
I know there's been like 4372452346 threads about this but I'm just feeling nostalgic I guess.
I've been busy with other sites lately, which is a lot of the reason I don't come on here anymore, and obviously school, and I have other hobbies.
I'm going to start coming on more regularly now, but tbh I think it may not help. I wouldn't be surprised if one day I tried to come on BI and it didn't exist anymore.
I'm sure kassiered or some other smarter member is going to correct me on this but don't you have to renew a domain by paying for it every few years or so? I doubt the owners are going to do that, though who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

Um there's no point to this thread really, apart from the point that I'm saying "I'm back" I guess? Which technically aren't allowed but I don't think many of the mods come on here anymore anyway.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

I remember those dinos... I still have mine. Same, I've been busy and stuff. I haven't even been on Bearville well over 2 months. But oh how I miss the old BI.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:48 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
I remember those dinos... I still have mine. Same, I've been busy and stuff. I haven't even been on Bearville well over 2 months. But oh how I miss the old BI.
Same, I haven't been on Bearville since September.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:46 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

Aww I remember seeing the dinos. And I miss all of the things you mentioned- the parties, old friends, and all the other stuff like DCTs. Back then both BI and Bearville was so much fun and active. I haven't even been on Bearville since around Halloween time I think? I didn't stop by for the Christmas time, I totally forgot about it.
One day a week ago when BI was down or just wasn't working for me, I thought it had shut down completely at first.

I hope that if this place is going to get shut down anytime soon we'll at least get a warning ahead of time. Just out of respect for the people who still attempt to come on.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:54 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

MADDIEEEEE

Hey. c:

I am kind of in the same boat. What with school, work, and snowboarding I have very little time to be on here anymore. I am of the same mentality where I think I should VM someone, but I am pretty sure they don't come on anymore haha
Old 02-03-2014, 11:43 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
MADDIEEEEE

Hey. c:

I am kind of in the same boat. What with school, work, and snowboarding I have very little time to be on here anymore. I am of the same mentality where I think I should VM someone, but I am pretty sure they don't come on anymore haha
Hey Anna :D
I come on here when I remember but tbh its not that often.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:14 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Hey Anna
I come on here when I remember but tbh its not that often.
Hahaha same here. I don't go on Bearville anymore, and even if I did there is never any new news on here or DCTs or anything.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:57 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

They do have to renew the domain - but it can be every year, every two years, etc. Typically what people do if they no longer want a popular site is they offer it to someone else to take over / take the domain, etc.

I think people 'forget to go on bearville' - because it hasn't 'changed' in a while. With very little new things to see / do / buy / etc. there aren't a lot of reasons to 'remember'. I've been hoping for a nice update.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:39 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
They do have to renew the domain - but it can be every year, every two years, etc. Typically what people do if they no longer want a popular site is they offer it to someone else to take over / take the domain, etc.

I think people 'forget to go on bearville' - because it hasn't 'changed' in a while. With very little new things to see / do / buy / etc. there aren't a lot of reasons to 'remember'. I've been hoping for a nice update.
Thanks for the info. :)
Old 02-07-2014, 09:23 PM
emilyadorable711
Polar Bear

emilyadorable711 is on a distinguished road
 emilyadorable711 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm with you there! Great thread. Bearville hasn't changed much at all unfortunately. I am with Kassie about waiting for a new update! It would be nice. I do try to come on as often as I can just to look around and catch up on things. I also agree with you about missing old BearVille times. Parties, chatting away, when trading wasn't about bunny glasses, furry shoes, baseball caps, grand tiaras, etc. and especially the Chloe Show, and even having Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and Greentracks visit in dens. Not many come on Bearville anymore, and the holiday's still have the same setups (which I don't think will ever change haha). If you guys ever see me on Bearville, please say hi! Hope to see everyone in the future on Bearville!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT