BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

great dct abbygail.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:20 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Hi Alma! =)

Anybody there? lol!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:20 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

YOO HOO PEOPLE xD
Old 12-15-2010, 11:21 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all

Hey Flip! What's up? =)
Old 12-15-2010, 11:22 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold

A CHRISTMAS TREE! no seriously, your avvie, in the post, above me. xD
you?
Old 12-15-2010, 11:23 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

Yes. I am a Christmas tree... It's my soul desire!! xD
Old 12-15-2010, 11:25 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy

xD flip caught up. xD

heehee. who else is here?
Old 12-15-2010, 11:27 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

Yay! We can post! : D
xD

I made the first tag but I didn't post until 10:00 PM. : D

ME A GOOD GIRL!
jk xDD

2 more days of school and 10 more days till Christmas today is the 3rd day of Christmas we get French hens.
OH YEAH!
xD

I made a dct at 9:00 once, because it was that time thingy where you go back and hour or whatever, and since I don't have that where I live, I got confused and thought it was 10:00. xD

View Post Originally Posted by flipjpjellybean
A CHRISTMAS TREE! no seriously, your avvie, in the post, above me. xD
you?
That means I'm Katy Perry.
xD
Old 12-15-2010, 11:30 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy

RANDOM AMY. 8D
couldn't expect any less xD
Old 12-15-2010, 11:31 PM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

My strange day xD:
My teacher thinks I cheated on a test or this other girl cheated off of mine and she told my friend that she was too social and doesn't study enough. xD
(she's not mean she was just like hmm... about the test but she started saying it in front of the whole class so me and the other girl were just like he-he WE DID NOT CHEAT! xDD)

View Post Originally Posted by flipjpjellybean
RANDOM AMY. 8D
couldn't expect any less xD
I'm so randomly random.
xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
$newdles got 2nd tag!, alma<3, bella has allergies :c, blueberries_are_da_bomb, chickennuggetsaregood, christina(:, court hugged johnny xd, cubby [:, cur-lay! ♥, da.great.flippeh, daniela<3, frosties lol smileyface, happy unicorn!, izzyisdizzy, kingdom hearts ftw, mea, mychemicalromance[♥], natz!! ♥, rilakkuma♥, rotten_pineapple_ahead., sarah <33, serenapawfectpal3 :), serena♥despicableme, snewdles in the house, wemmaislove<3