BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Hey peeps! xD
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Heyyoooo!!! D-i-n-o-s-a- ur a dinosaur xD
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Sarah-that is ok, just keep trying!!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:11 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light
 sllhorsegirl is offline Status: Offline

Hey ya'll!

Thanks RoseLUVU, I put the link in my siggy.
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all

IZZY: Love ya siggie! =D
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Why thank yaa :]
Old 01-05-2011, 07:12 PM
sllhorsegirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Sarah

sllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsllhorsegirl is a glorious beacon of light
 sllhorsegirl is offline Status: Offline

Well, Natz, maybe I do too. I also love your avatar Natz
Old 01-05-2011, 07:12 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

Hey, I probably won't be posting much because I'm working on a shop order.

SARAH: Thanks. Stephany drew it for me with her new tablet. x)
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by sllhorsegirl
1.I can't download stuff.
2.I'll put it in my siggy, although, it never works
3.When I get a partner, all the customers care about is them. Not me.
Pixlr and Sumopaint are free internet editing programs, so you don't need to download anything, unless you want your own fonts.
How come? You just paste the link in your siggie, it should work.
Well, if you think like that, it will be true! You just need to add new things to your shop, like an icon finder or anything like that. Things you can do on the internet, and you could also get pictures and add text and effects on picnik.com, they have really cool fonts and stuff.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Sarah- Ok cool! I will order from it if you want too
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blaze stole a tag, brooklyn(:, brunomars<3, chickennuggetsaregood, christina(:, court_got_first_tag!, cubby [:, d-pryde ftw!, daniela<3, daniela<3 got 2nd tag!, hannah banana splice, i am sad :(, i'msantabulous!, izzyisdizzy, kingdom hearts ftw, natz!! ♥, plumpthat.(;, sarah99lovestaylorlautner, sllhorsegirl, that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, ♥lynn