BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2011, 03:50 PM
dietcokelover:)
Banned
BABV Name: chicken wing, chicken wing,

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold
 dietcokelover:) is offline Status: Offline

SNOW!
I hope there is no school tomorrow
Old 01-20-2011, 03:52 PM
beth928
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katepawfect

beth928 is a jewel in the roughbeth928 is a jewel in the roughbeth928 is a jewel in the roughbeth928 is a jewel in the rough
 beth928 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
OMG CHERYL COLE IS A MONKEY!
xD
I luvvv facts XD
Old 01-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by beth928
I luvvv facts XD
Me too xD

Did you know that my clock is really annoying? xD It speaks.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Banned

dietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to beholddietcokelover:) is a splendid one to behold

Be right back. Going to eat something xD

Cinnabon Bar <3

Why is this so slow?

I like food xD
Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of
 Andrea! is offline Status: Offline

Ahoy people
Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Banned

Chips Ahoy
Old 01-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

Andrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud ofAndrea! has much to be proud of

Lol, I don't like those xD
Old 01-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Banned

xD why not?
Old 01-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Andrea!
Polar Bear

They seem too fake to me.... Lol :P

Last edited by Andrea!; 01-20-2011 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: forgot to add an extra o on too xD
Old 01-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Banned

ohhhh.
Have you seen my site?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashlynapril123, christina(:, colleen♥, dct thang, i smell bacon, its a dct thing, izzyisdizzy, kaitlyns here!!!!!!!!, kirstengotfirstpost:), kristen was here, lynn★, peyton[:, sandra:):), serenagotfirsttag, swim.was.here :), that_fat_cat_ate_my_bat, zoey was not here xd