BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 08:16 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

"There will be no need to remember your Bearville account information"
Do they seriously think that we won't care about our accounts that we worked hard on after BV closes?
Old 03-31-2015, 08:20 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Do they seriously think that we won't care about our accounts that we worked hard on after BV closes?
They are acting as if it is a good thing. Yet so many people would've never bought bears if they couldn't register them online.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:23 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

The play website seems to be gone, only the videos left. I gues because they were connected to bearville?
Old 04-01-2015, 07:47 AM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Why on earth did they think this was a good idea?

Maybe they'll bring it back, I, and I am sure other people, would be more than happy to go back. If they brought in some new features it would be popular because...

NOTE TO BEARVILLE
If you updated the site regularly you would have more players
Old 04-01-2015, 08:31 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

NOTE TO BEARVILLE

exactly. They WANTED us to get fed up and quit playing so they could blame it on us, which they ultimately did (not enough playes any longer)...
Old 04-01-2015, 08:56 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Well, I guess Sharon wanted to lead BABW to another path, but I'm not that confident if that is the right path. I miss my first three years on BABV
Old 04-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
NOTE TO BEARVILLE

exactly. They WANTED us to get fed up and quit playing so they could blame it on us, which they ultimately did (not enough playes any longer)...
Yeah, really, they seriously tried to make it seem like they had to close Bearville when really they probably are just too lazy to keep it up or it costs too much or some other silly reason.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:21 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

*sigh*
Old 04-01-2015, 04:53 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I think we'll all remember our account information, despite Bearville saying it's not necessary.

I for one must remember my password - don't want to get locked out of something else, do I?
Old 04-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear

Unhappy

I will never forget my login info. It was such a comforting, familiar thing, logging into Bearville, and it has constantly been in my life for seven years. How could I ever forget that? There is a need to remember my login info, so I will never forget how much I love/loved it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, frogs rule!!!, i twas here