BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2015, 02:16 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I agree. If there was a survey, I would've known about it, and we would too, since someone would've posted a thread about the survey. It's just terrible to lie to loyal customers about a so called "survey" that never existed in the first place. 10 minutes before they shut down bearville, everyone were saying either "Bearville is the best!", "I can't believe it's ending...", "I started when I was 8 and now I'm 15", "This was my favorite website", and people counting down the minutes until Bearville closed, like the New Year's countdown. I think Sharon's too ignorant to realize how much Bearville meant to all the people that still played.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-06-2015 at 02:20 PM..
Old 04-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I don't like the way they pretended they did a survey. They didn't! It's blatant lying and is actually quite insulting the more I think about it.
I agree, I would have known about the survey.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

They probably asked if people like to play games on their phones. Then they took the "yes" to mean, they want us to shut down Bearville and give them apps to play on their phones.

There's no way they asked us directly. It makes me mad that they try to say we wanted this. BABW decided that this was best for themselves. Period!
Old 04-06-2015, 07:36 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Default What Time Did It Close?

I was on Bearville until midnight eastern time. I don't know what time it closed. I was so tired, I couldn't stay any longer. What time zone was Bearville in? I'm sorry to have missed the end but I couldn't stay up all night. If it was pacific time, that would have been 3 am to me. I hate thinking I missed any of it. They could have made apps for smart phones and still kept Bearville going. I can't help but think that closing down Bearville means the end of BABW. Who's going to buy the animals now when you can't bring them to life online any more? That was part of the fun. I remember when I bought my hearts kitty the beginning of this year thinking I was going to bring her to life and have more credits for the Bearville Outfitters, only to be disappointed and learn that I would never be able to. I was saving up for the Halloween pumpkin ride. But it was also gone. I ended up having more than 75,000 bearbills that I never spent on anything because there was nothing left to buy that I didn't already have. sigh. I should have known something was strange when they stopped having small fries and changed them to something you couldn't bring to life online...... Couldn't they at least have asked us what we wanted???
Old 04-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

It was a little after midnight Bearville time, which was Eastern. You only missed about 10 minutes.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about

I logged off a little before midnight, but yeah it did end a few minutes after midnight.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:48 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Default Thank you.

Glad I didn't miss much then. I think I would have felt awful to be kicked out when it shut down.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:51 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Yeah that was pretty awful ^
Old 04-08-2015, 01:26 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

12:04 or 12:05 BABV time, IIRC. I was there -- it booted everyone out. Told me I timed out due to inactivity, then redirected me to the new page.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Same... That was the absolute worst.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, frogs rule!!!, i twas here, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes