BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Looking for Special Guests!

Closed Thread
Old 09-29-2008, 06:47 PM
wwe4ever
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AjayBlue54 JCBG; AjayLuvBug

wwe4ever is on a distinguished road
 wwe4ever is offline Status: Offline
Question Can Maxine Add You While Your OFFLINE?

Ok it was werid..
I was getting online today to see hannah and jao.. then i noticed as i was going to join hannah, which is on the bottom of my list next to the people offline, and then i noticed... KarenBearHug wasn't the 1st one on my offline list... IT WAS MAXINECLARKCEB!! Now don't get me wrong I am uber excited shes on my list but it just seems weird cause I don't remember her asking me to be her friend!! Uh... I pray its not a glitch or I'll cry, I've been pacient and asking so many times!!!

Last edited by wwe4ever; 09-29-2008 at 06:54 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 07:04 PM
MelindaSnowflake2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelindaSnowflake2

MelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enoughMelindaSnowflake2 will become famous soon enough
 MelindaSnowflake2 is offline Status: Offline

Karen is the first on my offline list, too. I don't think Maxine can add you without your consent because she tried adding me once but I was AFK and I'm not friends with her. Maybe you hit "yes" not knowing whose request you were accepting.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

MaxineCEB has always been at the top of my friends list. Hope that means that she has actually made you her friend. Did you try logging off and on again to see if she was still on your list? (fingers crossed)

Wow - I'm at the top of two lists? I feel special!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
wwe4ever
Trading Teddy

Uh, I dont think so...
I haven't seen Maxine ALL MONTH! Which saddens me... But I did see MaxineBearyLuck recently... But i didn't get any requsts or trades cause they were blocked..
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

idk how she is your friend now i think that happened to my sister. karen you are at the top of mine to
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM
wwe4ever
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
MaxineCEB has always been at the top of my friends list. Hope that means that she has actually made you her friend. Did you try logging off and on again to see if she was still on your list? (fingers crossed)

Wow - I'm at the top of two lists? I feel special!

Yup I tried logg in and out about 3 times!!
KAREN SHE FINALLY LISTENED/NOTICED ME!! ROFL
Old 09-29-2008, 07:11 PM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

That's weird. I think the order of the names on friends list is by when they joined babv, from earliest to latest.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:12 PM
wwe4ever
Trading Teddy

....or the by the number at the last of the names....
Old 09-29-2008, 07:17 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

I think you are right Linda. Now that you say it, the same person has been at the top of my list forever. I know I made friends with that person when we were testing BABV. I made a new friend this weekend who also works at BABW and they moved to the top of my list under MaxineCEB.

Last edited by karenbearhug; 09-29-2008 at 07:44 PM..
Old 09-29-2008, 10:32 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Yes, Amanda told me that Maxine added Cody as a friend when he was offline. She sent a note saying she added him. Or was it Krissy. Well, either way, she added one of them and not while they were in BABV. Amanda, jump in and tell us

My friends list seems to change order. The same people never seem to be near the top. I have been trying to figure out if there's a pattern to it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT