BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2012, 12:19 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline
Question What book are you reading?

This was kinda inspired by all the What Are You Wearing/Listening to threads.. Basically you just post what book you're reading currently; or what book you want to read.
  • If your book includes inappropriate content, don't post it.. Please xD

Right now, I'm reading
Legend by Marie Lu.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:26 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I have to read the Hunger Games for my literature class.
I don't wan to but we have to write a paper on it so that's the only reason I'm going to read it. Hopefully I can read it in half a day and get it over with.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:27 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

I just finished Unwind so i'm not really reading anything right now. xD
I'm gonna download a book on my iPhone tonight though.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

I'm re-reading the Ramona Quimby books. (:
Old 06-06-2012, 01:51 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
I have to read the Hunger Games for my literature class.
I don't wan to but we have to write a paper on it so that's the only reason I'm going to read it. Hopefully I can read it in half a day and get it over with.
It's actually pretty good, I liked the trilogy.

I'm half reading Anne of Avonlea by Lucy Maud Montgomery and in school we're reading the unabridged version of The Tempest by William Shakespeare.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:55 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

This post as I'm typing it
xD
Old 06-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Alice2hip509
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alice2hip509

Alice2hip509 is on a distinguished road
 Alice2hip509 is offline Status: Offline

the mistmantle chronicles book 2 i am about in the mid lol so far it is good LOL
Old 06-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Ashleyfebruary0228
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshleyFebruary65

Ashleyfebruary0228 is on a distinguished road
 Ashleyfebruary0228 is offline Status: Offline

I Just finished ready the last song by nicholas sparks(:
Old 06-06-2012, 03:26 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

I've been meaning to read mangas..
Old 06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

My book has teen content

Last edited by Sammiebffl; 06-06-2012 at 04:01 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
- chay was here < 3, 1dismine&myfriends', abbygail, agentfangirl~, alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, blue bug :o), chrissie wuz here ;) <3, dftba, expelliarmus, faye was here, germany is mine, hello!, ilikepanda, isabeldidnottagthisthread, jessica .♥.1d, jg-chan was here >3, kolkolkolkolkol, madelyne, meoweelikesthis♥, nicole <3, sammiebffl, wh4t now?, zelda is amazing