BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-29-2015, 10:31 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default I'm so excited!

Hi guys. As I haven't been very active, I guess you guys don't know that I went on holiday from July 22nd - August 4th to Orlando, Florida! It was the best holiday ever, considering we had saved up for a year and lots of problems happened before when we thought we couldn't go (my dad had a knee problem, and still has, but we managed to get it stable enough to go). It was honestly amazing, we managed to get the first front three plane seats and we all sat together. It was beautiful. I've been there five times before but can't remember any of it (I was very young).

Yesterday, my dad was on the phone and I heard him mention something about booking some seats. We have been planning to go again but thought it was just a joke. When he had finished the conversation, he said we are going back for two weeks on the 20th December 2016! I am so so happy, guys! It's 479 days until we go. I was wondering if you guys had any experience or could help me with the following questions. I know it's super busy, so if anyone has any recommendations of what to do there (obviously I know about all the major parks ), what things to eat, check out etc that would be great as we are open to some cool stuff!

1) Have you guys been swimming with any animals in SeaWorld? Which ones, and was it worth it?
2) Any of you been to Disneyworld in December/January?
3) What restaurants/places to eat/fast food are super good and what items are the best and I have to try?
4) Any food items in general that I have to try?

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 08-29-2015 at 10:32 AM..
Old 08-29-2015, 11:50 AM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Wow!!!!

Im happy for you!

Well, I have not been to the US, but I have heard from others that Disney World is great!

Well, you can try Arby's or Sonic. In-n-out is good too!

And dont forget to try turkey legs
Old 08-29-2015, 01:08 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

That's awesome Neon! I've been to Orlando twice, once to go to Disney (best trip ever!) and once to go to Universal Studios. I liked Disney way better, but one good thing at Universal Studios is the Harry Potter world. Maybe you've seen it already, but if you haven't you really should! It looks like something right out of the books! Lineups are insane but it is worth it. It was incredible!

We did go to Sea World while we were there on the Disney trip and I remember liking it (I went over 7 years ago so memory is not too sharp lol) I would recommend swimming with dolphins; I've done it before and it's so cool!

Another thing we did was see a show in Universal called "The Blue Man Group". It was hilarious! It's basically a bunch of skits done by a group of blue mimes. If you haven't seen it before it's worth buying tickets for.

As for food...have you been to a restaurant called The Olive Garden? I don't know if they have them in the U.K. but they don't have them in Canada, so we went to one while we were there and I thought it was great.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 08-29-2015 at 01:15 PM..
Old 08-29-2015, 01:14 PM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

seaworld is disgusting do not go there if you have a conscious
Old 08-30-2015, 04:26 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Hi guys. I'll reply to you all here as I'm rushing a bit. Vanessa, thank you so much! That helped a bunch. We were gonna plan to see the Blue Man Group but we forgot. I'm glad to hear that it has lots of awesome reviews, as for the dolphin swimming, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for helping me on the restaurants too. I did go to Harry Potter World and I queued up for the Forbidden Journey one but I chickened out when we got off the lift part.

BABVRock, thanks a bunch too! I'll definitely check out your restaurants that you recommended.

Zara, I did go to SeaWorld when I was there and I'm afraid I did enjoy it. But I'm disappointed to hear that they mistreat their animals. I'll look into that. Meghan, thanks again for the help!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!