BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Ghosty
Polar Bear

Ghosty is on a distinguished road
 Ghosty is offline Status: Offline
Default yes or no?

aight, the game is simple! basically, you just ask if the next person to comment would do something in RETURN for something else.
you can ask if they would do ANYTHING! it can be silly, weird, embarrassing, illegal, anything at all!!
then the next person to comment will have to answer that with yes or no, and then they ask another question, and so on...

LIKE THIS
person 1: would you use butter as deodorant for a month IF it meant you would never smell anything bad again?
person 2: YES. would you ask your crush out, knowing they would say no, if it meant someone else would ask you out afterwards?
person 3: NO. would you.... (etc.)

got it? (gosh i hope this isn't as dumb as it sounds. i'm bored guys, sORRY~)

would you lick peanut butter off a hobo's foot IF it would give you a super power of your choice?
Old 06-09-2015, 07:34 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I'm allergic to peanut butter, so no, I don't want to die for super powers. XD

Would you shower in cold water for a month IF you would get an extra month of summer vacation for doing it?
Old 06-09-2015, 02:32 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Yes!!
Would you give up Bearville Insider in return for never being heartbroken again?
Old 06-09-2015, 04:23 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

yes because nobody uses this anymore and i could get married!! <3
would you use an 8-year-old computer all the time in return for this site being as active as 2010-11 again i'm using one rn because of laziness and it's pretty fast just saying

Last edited by AbbygailBearDiva59; 06-09-2015 at 04:55 PM..
Old 06-09-2015, 07:05 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbygailBearDiva59
yes because nobody uses this anymore and i could get married!! <3
would you use an 8-year-old computer all the time in return for this site being as active as 2010-11 again i'm using one rn because of laziness and it's pretty fast just saying
Iam right now, so yes! XD

Would you die if you knew you would come back to world peace??? XD HMMMM????
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
donotdropthebear, frogs rule!!!