BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
LotsofBears
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sheryllotsofluv

LotsofBears will become famous soon enoughLotsofBears will become famous soon enough
 LotsofBears is offline Status: Offline
Default How do you watch old webisodes?

I think I missed the first Christmas webisode. How do I get to see it, now that the fourth one is showing? Can I still get all the puzzle pieces?

Thanks,
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

idk i only missed 3
Old 12-14-2009, 01:51 PM
hannarose
Polar Bear

hannarose will become famous soon enough
 hannarose is offline Status: Offline
Default catch up on episodes

just watch from the begining each episode you watch you will get a puzzle piece . it takes a while to listen to them all but by the end you should get the ones you missed hannarose

Last edited by hannarose; 12-14-2009 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: missed spelled a word
Old 12-14-2009, 05:42 PM
kittykatkm
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katfuzzybear1

kittykatkm will become famous soon enoughkittykatkm will become famous soon enough
 kittykatkm is offline Status: Offline

Yup, just keep watching the episodes. You can play on here while having your player watch the videos, it works perfectly. (That's what I am doing)
It will take a long time but the item is super cool. (:
Old 12-14-2009, 05:50 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

Yep, they are right. just do i what i did - go on your favorite website and babv, and go to the outdoor theater. stay on your favorite website and keep on checking until you get the pieces you missed!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:55 PM
kittykatkm
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katfuzzybear1

kittykatkm will become famous soon enoughkittykatkm will become famous soon enough
 kittykatkm is offline Status: Offline

You need to check often, it doesn't go through all the way if you don't hit 'ok.' So if you watched 2 you haven't and you don't check it and hit 'ok', you'll only get 1 peice.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:01 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Just keep watching all the episodes at once
Old 12-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Alexusadventurebear48
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alexusadventurebear48

Alexusadventurebear48 is on a distinguished road
 Alexusadventurebear48 is offline Status: Offline

when you get to the outdoor theater,and the one that you missed isn't playing,then just keep waching the webisodes until you see the one you want to watch and watch that one too.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 PM
LotsofBears
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sheryllotsofluv

LotsofBears will become famous soon enoughLotsofBears will become famous soon enough
 LotsofBears is offline Status: Offline
Smile Watching missed webisodes

Thanks for everyone who responded. I will give it a try. I thought only one webisode played until the new one. I didn't realize it keeps playing all of them all day long.

Thanks again,
Old 12-15-2009, 01:24 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

As long as you watch every single one of the webisodes you should get a puzzle piece. If you miss one of them one week, then the next week you can go and watch the one for last week, and get the puzzle piece still, but I'm not sure if you'll get the puzzle piece of the next webisode as well.. the whole thing kind of confuses me..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT