BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 12-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Justin
Owner
BABV Name: JustinOuterSpace

Justin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the roughJustin is a jewel in the rough
 Justin is offline Status: Offline
Default New Bearville Times - New Year's Carnival, New Items at LumBear Yard!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 736: New Bearville Times - New Year's Carnival, New Items at LumBear Yard!

A new Bearville Times was released into Build-a-Bearville yesterday! It's a short issue, but it lets us know about the new wallpapers and floors in the LumBear Yard, and something brand-new and exciting -- A New Year's Carnival!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The New Year's Carnival is set to begin On December 26th, 2009 and run through January 3rd, 2010. The Carnival will be on Sandy Bear Island, and there will be new games, fireworks and a free Sparkler Move! You can also keep an eye on the actual times around the world as different cities approach 2010! Let's all bring in the New Year together on BABV!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 736: New Bearville Times - New Year's Carnival, New Items at LumBear Yard!
Old 12-24-2009, 12:32 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

cool thanks for letting us know,

yay first post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:46 PM
alylove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alylove205

alylove is on a distinguished road
 alylove is offline Status: Offline

Cool!I was sad when they closed down the Carnival now it is open again! Yay!!!! When I get on babv I will also check out the lumber yard.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:56 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

I can't wait!
Old 12-24-2009, 01:10 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

Thanks fur letting us know! 2010 is going to be the best year yet!!!
Old 12-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JG| |♥

Cloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enoughCloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enough
 Cloeybearpaw8 is offline Status: Offline

I can't wait for the Carnival to open again!
It looks really depressing when it's closed! XD
Old 12-24-2009, 03:03 PM
MaxBrown22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MaxBrown22

MaxBrown22 will become famous soon enoughMaxBrown22 will become famous soon enough
 MaxBrown22 is offline Status: Offline

Cool Thanks for posting.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:21 AM
hollymoonbeam72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HOLLYMOONBEAM72

hollymoonbeam72 is on a distinguished road
 hollymoonbeam72 is offline Status: Offline
Default A SPEACH

omg i can't wait untill 2010 AND THE CARNIVAL ON BABV ANDD I LOVE TO CELEBRAITE NEW YEAR IN BABV AND WE WILL SAY BYE TO 2009 AND IT WAS VERY NICE WE WILL REMEMBER YOU

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR(2010)
Old 12-25-2009, 10:05 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Happy New Year! I can't wait for the carnival!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:59 PM
pinkteddy8844
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call meh Katie or Pink BD

pinkteddy8844 is on a distinguished road
 pinkteddy8844 is offline Status: Offline
Talking

Happy new year everyone!
One question...I went to the carnival, and today is the 26, the day it said the new years carnival would start, and I went to the boardwalk on Sandy Bear Island, and I saw no fireworks, and I have no idea where to get the sparkler move. Has anyone gotten the sparkler move yet?

View Post Originally Posted by hollymoonbeam72
omg i can't wait untill 2010 AND THE CARNIVAL ON BABV ANDD I LOVE TO CELEBRAITE NEW YEAR IN BABV AND WE WILL SAY BYE TO 2009 AND IT WAS VERY NICE WE WILL REMEMBER YOU

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR(2010)
*CLAPS* How INSPIRING!!! LOLZ happy new year everyone, and NEVER forget how wonderful 2009 was. Every year is special, and we should remember the special moments of 2009.

Live in the present, but don't leave behind good times. LOLZ HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), libbyluv2sing99 :), maleadancebear2 :), nascarsmile98 was here, pinkteddy8844