BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline
Default First Harvest from the Golden Cherry Tree from the BAB DS Welcome to Hugsville game!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 892: First Harvest from the Golden Cherry Tree from the BAB DS Welcome to Hugsville game!

Click the image to open in full size.Thanks to FluffyCuddle44 for showing us what the full-grown Golden Cherry Tree looks like!

The Golden Cherry Tree Seeds are a code item that you can get from the Nintendo DS Build-a-Bear game -- Hugsville. The Golden Cherry Tree is a very bright golden, as you can see.

Harvesting the tree gives you a Golden Cherry Basket! Since the code is not a universal code, the Golden Cherry Tree and Golden Cherry Basket could be a rare sight in Bearville.
Click the image to open in full size.

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 892: First Harvest from the Golden Cherry Tree from the BAB DS Welcome to Hugsville game!
Old 03-27-2010, 11:49 AM
hannarose
Polar Bear

hannarose will become famous soon enough
 hannarose is offline Status: Offline
Default love the tree

hi
love the tree and the basket of cherries. but what are the two clouds that are on the side of the basket? thanks hanna
Old 03-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannarose
hi
love the tree and the basket of cherries. but what are the two clouds that are on the side of the basket? thanks hanna
The clouds are items that the poster did not want you to see. So she erased them,
Old 03-27-2010, 11:55 AM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

nice work, i love the tree
Old 03-27-2010, 12:29 PM
OrianaAdorable25
Polar Bear
BABV Name: OrianaAdorable25

OrianaAdorable25 is on a distinguished road
 OrianaAdorable25 is offline Status: Offline

Pretty :] I like yellow
Old 03-27-2010, 12:37 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

So very pretty! Thank you for sharing!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:03 PM
PinkyGirl275
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ♥PinkyGirl275♥

PinkyGirl275 is on a distinguished road
 PinkyGirl275 is offline Status: Offline

So pretty too bad I don't have the game.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:35 PM
angie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: angiefullofhugs1

angie will become famous soon enoughangie will become famous soon enough
 angie is offline Status: Offline

oh how cool.i was wondering there's a cloud there in the front page what is that?
Old 03-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JG| |♥

Cloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enoughCloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enough
 Cloeybearpaw8 is offline Status: Offline

Cool! My sister is buying me the DS game in a while, I can't wait to get the code ^^
Old 03-27-2010, 04:09 PM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Emilpaw

babvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
 babvcrazy is offline Status: Offline

I wounder how it looks when you eat it? anything happen? How much does it sell for? hmmmm I wonder......?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara