BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2015, 01:03 AM
IanIMsweet3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IanIMsweet3

IanIMsweet3 is on a distinguished road
 IanIMsweet3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Wow... So this is it...

Hey everyone, it's Ian. Many of you may not know me because I'm sure there are many new people out there now haha. I joined BABV when I was in 5th grade but quit late into 7th. I'm a junior in high school now-- amazing how time flies.
So yeah, I decided to check up on BABV because even though I quit long ago, I still feel a childhood connection to it. I was pretty shocked to see the message about BABV (well I guess now it's just BV) ending.
I kinda wish I came back to make some more videos and stuff because I kind of miss it. Off topic: Does anyone know of any video makers out there these days? I really wanna see what the editing is like these days
Anyway, yeah I was shocked. The last game I played, Free Realms, ended almost a year ago-- Once again, another game I made videos with.
It's so weird seeing all these games just fade away slowly yet quickly. Even though I quit, it still kind of phases me about the fact that BV has pretty much died. Even this Insider seems to have stopped updating after January 2013, and the only thing keeping it up is the community I guess.
I guess I should have seen this coming, considering that I've come on many times over the years and I would see little to no people online nor any new content. It's truly disappointing...
I really wish I had a different username haha, but I guess it's time to say RIP to IanIMsweet3, as well as my many other side accounts to make videos and stuff with, most memorable TamiaMarvelous who starred in basically all of my videos :P
By the way, what's this new buildabear.com/play thing? Is it gonna be similar to the open world of BV or will it just be a bunch of minigames?
Old 03-07-2015, 10:16 AM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

I know what you're going through. I've been playing BV since 2008 - and I was still a kid then, darn it. I was kinda in and out of it myself for the longest time, though I used to be really active in it when I was younger. However since finding out that it's going to close I've come to discover my appreciation for BV increasing significantly. Oh well; you don't know what you got 'til it's gone (or almost gone), eh?
(BTW you're not supposed to indicate and/or state your age and/or school level, as that's a bit too personal).
As for the Buildabear.com/play thing, I honestly don't know. Guess we'll find out sooner or later. Probably just minigames though.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT