BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2010, 09:54 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Question Unlocking Items in Mall

Hi CyBearPals,
Please could you answer a few questions for us about getting the items unlocked at the mall.

As we can only work 3 shifts in each shop per day how many days are we going to have to work before we get something unlocked ?

If it is related to what we buy then how much do we have to spend or how many items do we have to buy before we get something unlocked ?

When we do start getting things unlocked do we get to choose which we unlock or does it automatically happen ?

How many stages of unlock are there ? Do we only get one item unlocked at a time or one shops sections worth of items ?

Do we have to shop/ work the same amount in each store to unlock items in each store seperately ?

How come some have already items in their inventories from items that are locked to us, if it is based on working too then surely there has not been enough time to unlock things yet ?

There are quite a few questions around about what the rules are over this. If you could please spare some time to answer these questions for us it would be a big help to a lot of us.

Thanks very much.
Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )

Old 02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
Hi CyBearPals,
Please could you answer a few questions for us about getting the items unlocked at the mall.

As we can only work 3 shifts in each shop per day how many days are we going to have to work before we get something unlocked ?

If it is related to what we buy then how much do we have to spend or how many items do we have to buy before we get something unlocked ?

When we do start getting things unlocked do we get to choose which we unlock or does it automatically happen ?

How many stages of unlock are there ? Do we only get one item unlocked at a time or one shops sections worth of items ?

Do we have to shop/ work the same amount in each store to unlock items in each store seperately ?

How come some have already items in their inventories from items that are locked to us, if it is based on working too then surely there has not been enough time to unlock things yet ?

There are quite a few questions around about what the rules are over this. If you could please spare some time to answer these questions for us it would be a big help to a lot of us.

Thanks very much.
First of all, i want to say thank you so much for helping us in testing Bearywood Mall stores.

To unlock the other features while making your own stuff, all you have to do is gain experience to level up and eventually become a store manager. To do this you will need to complete shifts, recreate items, and make sure that the tasks you complete within a shift are done perfectly.

You can check your progress via your PDA when Bearywood Mall has its Grand Opening on March 6th.

Quote:
Can you show us a screen shot of it?

Thanks again.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:53 PM
MichaelMusicMaker3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MichaelMusicMaker3

MichaelMusicMaker3 will become famous soon enoughMichaelMusicMaker3 will become famous soon enough
 MichaelMusicMaker3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
First of all, i want to say thank you so much for helping us in testing Bearywood Mall stores.

To unlock the other features while making your own stuff, all you have to do is gain experience to level up and eventually become a store manager. To do this you will need to complete shifts, recreate items, and make sure that the tasks you complete within a shift are done perfectly.

You can check your progress via your PDA when Bearywood Mall has its Grand Opening on March 6th.

Thanks again.
I believe I know the answer to that question, actually.
Yesterday, I went to the Art Studio to make sculptures, and when I would choose a sculpture that I wanted to make, the large image of what I would sculpt, and the thumbnail did not match. So I ended up making a sculpture that wasn't what I thought I was. In fact, I ended up making one that was locked! I think that may be what happened.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:31 PM
christmas
Sage Bear

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Inventory screen shot

Thanks again.
Hi Joe,
Thanks for getting back to me. Here is a screen shot of somebody with a couple of the Trolly cases. Hope this helps.

Click the image to open in full size.

Until 6th March when we can see things in our PDA are you able to give us some guide of what we need to be aiming for & what levels of reward we will get at each level please.

1.)As we can only work 3 shifts in each shop per day how many days are we going to have to work before we get something unlocked ?

2.)When we do start getting things unlocked do we get to choose which we unlock or does it automatically happen ?

3.)How many stages of unlock are there ? Do we only get one item unlocked at a time or one shops sections worth of items ?

4.)Do we have to shop/ work the same amount in each store to unlock items in each store seperately ?

By the way the mall is pawsome. Thanks very much.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:44 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

To me, I think it is just a glitch that if you buy any kind of purse, it shows it as a suitcase in someones inventory. I have proof also, i did not unlock anything and when i was selling some clothing in pawlette coufur boutique, My bear head purses and more, were showed as suitcases.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:38 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by MichaelMusicMaker3
I believe I know the answer to that question, actually.
Yesterday, I went to the Art Studio to make sculptures, and when I would choose a sculpture that I wanted to make, the large image of what I would sculpt, and the thumbnail did not match. So I ended up making a sculpture that wasn't what I thought I was. In fact, I ended up making one that was locked! I think that may be what happened.
Yes, were currently working on this glitch.

Hi Joe,
Thanks for getting back to me. Here is a screen shot of somebody with a couple of the Trolly cases. Hope this helps.

Click the image to open in full size.

Until 6th March when we can see things in our PDA are you able to give us some guide of what we need to be aiming for & what levels of reward we will get at each level please.

1.)As we can only work 3 shifts in each shop per day how many days are we going to have to work before we get something unlocked ?

2.)When we do start getting things unlocked do we get to choose which we unlock or does it automatically happen ?

3.)How many stages of unlock are there ? Do we only get one item unlocked at a time or one shops sections worth of items ?

4.)Do we have to shop/ work the same amount in each store to unlock items in each store seperately ?

By the way the mall is pawsome. Thanks very much.
Thanks for responding with a screen shot.

That's one of the glitches that were working on at the moment. The owner or the player who bought the item can see the item as it is, however, when viewed by a different player in the owner's inventory, it shows a different item. So what you see there now are unlocked mall items, when in fact its a different item. It sounds confusing, i know. Were now on it though, updates will be posted soon.

About the details that you are asking about, i'm afraid you will have to wait until the Bearywood Mall's grand opening on March 6. What we are giving you guys now is just the Sneak Preview of the mall. So please stay tuned until the official details about the mall store mini-games are announced.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:47 PM
chrissy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChrissieFullofHugs1

chrissy will become famous soon enoughchrissy will become famous soon enough
 chrissy is offline Status: Offline

About the details that you are asking about, i'm afraid you will have to wait until the Bearywood Mall's grand opening on March 6. What we are giving you guys now is just the Sneak Preview of the mall. So please stay tuned until the official details about the mall store mini-games are announced.
So if this is just a sneak peek, will there be more stores?
Old 02-25-2010, 07:47 PM
christmas
Sage Bear

Thumbs up Thank you Beary Much !

Yes, were currently working on this glitch.

Thanks for responding with a screen shot.

That's one of the glitches that were working on at the moment. The owner or the player who bought the item can see the item as it is, however, when viewed by a different player in the owner's inventory, it shows a different item. So what you see there now are unlocked mall items, when in fact its a different item. It sounds confusing, i know. Were now on it though, updates will be posted soon.

Ok Joe,
That explains some of it anyway and settles some of the confusion about things being unlocked already. I guess I will just have to try not to be quite so excited about it all for a few days longer. Thank you beary much for your time.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:55 PM
EDaniels97
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EliAdorable166

EDaniels97 is on a distinguished road
 EDaniels97 is offline Status: Offline

Earlier in the morning today I was trying to sell something but when I clicked on my accessories it showed I had a suitcase and some other items that were locked! I was wondering what happened so I exited out of the sell option and yet when I looked at the stuff I had no suitcase it was only the stuff I made...there is a gltch like today when I was trying to buy a statue it showed a locked one! so ther is 2 glitches at the moment
Old 02-26-2010, 11:28 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by chrissy
So if this is just a sneak peek, will there be more stores?
We didn't get any info about new stores coming. Always read the Bearville Times for new and updates.

Ok Joe,
That explains some of it anyway and settles some of the confusion about things being unlocked already. I guess I will just have to try not to be quite so excited about it all for a few days longer. Thank you beary much for your time.
No problem christmas. You're beary welcome.

View Post Originally Posted by EDaniels97
Earlier in the morning today I was trying to sell something but when I clicked on my accessories it showed I had a suitcase and some other items that were locked! I was wondering what happened so I exited out of the sell option and yet when I looked at the stuff I had no suitcase it was only the stuff I made...there is a gltch like today when I was trying to buy a statue it showed a locked one! so ther is 2 glitches at the moment
We are working on these glitches now. One of the known glitches is that glitch at the Art Studio. Were really trying our best to fix all these as soon as possible for you guys. Please stay tuned for updates.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT