BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2010, 02:19 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

I agree with you, Fae. [:
I have light blonde hair
on my babv charrie
and it'd be nice to have
light eyebrows.
Good example, Jenn. : )
Old 05-22-2010, 03:12 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

I'm fine with it. Maybe because I have brown hair I don't notice? I think they should change it since some people have pink, blue, red, blonde, etc. hair.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by laurenblue50
They need to work on the eyebrows more..lol..sounds funny, but they do! They should add more styles, colors, and they don't even have eyebrows that show up for boys! I really want eyelashes, too. Every detail matters
True. I can't stand my character without glasses, because the area around the eyes looks a bit off to me without them, haha.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline

I know. It is a bit strange to have black eye brows and a different colored hair. I think they should make a new option in Bee Stylin Salon, So you could change your eyebrow color. And maybe even the texture of your eyebrows. But it would look very odd if a person with pink hair, had pink eyebrows too.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:10 PM
smellychelly1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alyssa2hip199

smellychelly1 is on a distinguished road
 smellychelly1 is offline Status: Offline

Well, not a lot of people focus on eyebrows in BABV. Most people care about how they look in babv, and it is a game, so you should be able to create your online self however you want, even if it doesn't like you. I do like the idea I also agree with Stefanie with the pink eyebrows part.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I did forget to include that you can decide the colors of your eyebrows separately.

SmellyChelly :: But even if a lot of do not focus on their eyebrows in the game, that's totally unrelated to my point. c: I happen to focus on my eyebrows, and it bothers me. xD
Old 05-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, SChelly, thats right :/
Old 05-23-2010, 11:44 AM
EvanTrackBear3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EvanTrackBear3

EvanTrackBear3 is on a distinguished road
 EvanTrackBear3 is offline Status: Offline

My friend used to have black hair when he joined and then whenever he changed the color to blonde the eyebrows stayed black. Maybe it does that idk
Old 05-23-2010, 12:08 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I agree! :]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, first tag! star