BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-19-2010, 09:11 PM
AlishaJonas1713
Polar Bear

AlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really niceAlishaJonas1713 is just really nice
 AlishaJonas1713 is offline Status: Offline

i dont really care about rare stuff so its doesnt really affect me (:
Old 11-19-2010, 11:45 PM
iLuvKats
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatieBearPaw8

iLuvKats will become famous soon enough
 iLuvKats is offline Status: Offline

That would make trading pointless.. and there wouldn't be any trading as much, because you could pick an item every month, and in a year you could be as rare as blue bananas. xD idk. But yeah, sorry. DISAGRESS. xD jk, disagree. [:
Old 11-20-2010, 07:07 AM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

I disagree.
We should maybe get a more Christmas themed gift.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:02 AM
AngelBlossom
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SunnyPhotoBear

AngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant futureAngelBlossom has a brilliant future
 AngelBlossom is offline Status: Offline

i dont agree. Maybe something else or as a prize in a contest or something.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:07 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

It's not fair.
Tons of people trade a lot for them and they will loose their rareness.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Abbibee258
Polar Bear

Abbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbibee258 has a reputation beyond repute
 Abbibee258 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think it would be fair for the people that spent forever looking for them, and spending a lot of rare stuff on then. Sorry.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:40 AM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Abbibee258
I don't think it would be fair for the people that spent forever looking for them, and spending a lot of rare stuff on then. Sorry.
I agree.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cassiecuddlycub42
I have bunny glasses, I wouldn't think its fair.

So I would say we select from bunny glasses AND another item we who have bunny glasses want so we all have a nice christmas. [:

I definietly agree with Cassie. A lot of people have bunny glasses and they either worked very hard for them or had to pay money for the bear. I do not have bunny glasses and I agree a lot of people want them, but I still disagree
with giving them away.
Thanks anyway!!
Old 11-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

Agrees? Disagrees? I don't there is an s on either unless you are saying something along the lines of ''Jhonny disagrees with James.'' Also, the correct English is '' lot of people''.

I don't use yall unless I am actually speaking.

Went you say won't, you mean like, someone won't do it.

You say want.

(I'm a perfectionist. XD )

Anyways, I agree with the gift. Even if it's rare. Why should you be mad over a game? Theres nothing wrong with giving other people what you have too.

Also, you guys are sounding kind of rude with that, saying that you wouldn't want other people to get them because you worked hard.

It's just a game. For some, you didn't pay for them. For others, you may have gotten the bear and had received the bunny glasses.

That sounds like you paid for the bear just to get the glasses. It's actually not unfair. People just make it seem like it.

You know, its bear. If there wasn't a virtual website for this, then no one would care about that. You just happen to receive something virtual for purchasing the bear. Those things in the virtual game aren't worth anything in the real world. If you were to sell anything, it would be the bear, especially if it's rare. It would probably be sold really quickly because of how rare it is.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 PM
iiPrincessPeace
Polar Bear
BABV Name: -♥-

iiPrincessPeace will become famous soon enough
 iiPrincessPeace is offline Status: Offline

Bunny Glasses Aren't Really Special To Me..
Maybe They Should Make Up A Rare Christmas Item?
Like A Christmas Outfit That Could Be Rare? xD
I Agree With All You Above. xD

I So Agree With The One Above Me. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, carley, laura<3, meghan<3