BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2012, 11:14 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

I am going tO log in a look. Then come back and sigh XD

Hmmm, I think that I like how everyone acted in old Bearville but I like the new looks.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:29 AM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

I will sign. (:
Old 02-06-2012, 07:53 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kassiered
Sorry, but I don't miss anything about the 'old' bearville.

The hair was *flat*, with no highlights, you couldn't change your face, the old clothes weren't cute, they were *flat* with hardly any texture/style/design to them (and I still don't like my embroidered flower top, yuck), and made you look like a popsicle with a big round belly.

Almost all of your images are *new*, not 'really' old. You have highlights, new bears, textured clothing... sorry but that's all *new*.

When I first signed up, it all looked like the people didn't belong in the scenery, because avatars were construction-paper-cutout-flat and the scenes were all painted, shaded, etc. My condo was a pain to decorate (it all just looked *wrong*), and it was much smaller and you couldn't put furniture in half the space.

If they were to go back to those construction-paper-on-scenery days, every other game marketed to the same audience would look new and fresh with prettier graphics and textures and players would move on to those better games that tried to move forward not backward.
You're not understanding what i'm saying.

im not talking about the, bear styles, hair styles, or any of that stuff. The NEW update, is that the bears and characters have been made shorter. They haven't even been made skinnier at all, so they aren't even perportionate. They are just short, and the clothes don't fit them. One of my dresses that I LOVED now makes my character look like a hot-air balloon.

I love updates, and if they made the characters look MORE realistic, i'd love that, but when they make them shorter, but don't change the width, and the characters look like disperportionate 3 year olds, I DONT like those updates.
I wasn't even a member of bearville when they looked like "cunstruction paper cutouts", as you say.

You say that the pictures I posted are "new", so obviously i'm not talking about the REALLY OLD 2008 bearville. I'm talking about 2010, 2011, like when the pictures are from. I don't like the NEWEST update.

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Actually most of those are like 2010/2011 bears and they aren't that old. (:
I know. The characters were just changed this year to look like disperportionate 3 year olds. They made the characters shorter, but did not change the width at all. The clothes don't fit right anymore, and everything looks horrible. The bears are also made a bit smaller, so that they aren't the same hight as the updated-avatars.

Last edited by BaileyKawaii; 02-06-2012 at 08:24 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT