BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2009, 11:52 AM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline
Post Cub condo suggestions, read me!

I have some suggestions for the current furniture.
Here they are:

1) TV,
When you go to your cub condo and go to the TV your character switches on the TV and you can choose a babv program for them to watch.

2) Radio,
When your character goes over to the radio you can listen to music, which can also be heard in the menu as you can currently, or you can listen to the news like a chloeshow report!

3) Telescope,
Your character can stargaze at night, when it is babv night-time you can go out and stargaze and you can see shooting stars or stars or maybe... aliens!

4) Telephone,
If you have the telephone purchased from the bear stuff store in your cub condo you can ring babv characters who also have it, you can only ring friends that are on and that also have the phone. How you would know if it was ringing is by you would get a message pop up saying "Your phone is ringing!" and if you are in a game or doing a challenge or trade then it won't come up and you can leave a written message, when you are talking on the phone you use chat messages like current talking.

5) Curtains,
When there is a window in your cub condo you get blinds or curtains for them and you can draw them or open them.

6) Doorbell,
If someone comes to your cub condo they have to ring the bell to enter, a pop-up message could say for example:
-
Mistybear61 want's to enter your cub condo,
Allow or deny?: Allow / Deny
-
This way if you want it open for the public for a fashion show (for example) you could check that it wasn't getting super crowded.

7) Cupboards and the fridge,
You can buy food for your furry friend (pizza, salad, ice cream etc) and then you can put it in your fridge or cupboards and when you go to open them you can choose what you want.

7 1/2) Stove,
You can cook the food you buy on a stove or grill and then eat it.

8) Meals,
You can buy a cookbook and it gives you recipes for babv meals, example:

Beary yummy cupcakes!
Your furry friend will love this tasty treat!
You need:
Flour, 2 apples, sugar, cherries,

How to make:
Get your ingredients in the bowl and put them on the stove, switch on the stove and stir them with a spoon. Afterwards pour the mix into a bowl and put inside the stove.
---

Hope you like my ideas! Could the Cybearguides please get back to me about them? I will add some more soon!

Nice comments only please!

-Mistybear61
Old 08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
Megbearish1
Trading Teddy

Megbearish1 will become famous soon enoughMegbearish1 will become famous soon enough
 Megbearish1 is offline Status: Offline

I love your ideas! Send them to Maxine! I like the doorbell idea! VERY CREATIVE!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:06 PM
MistyBear61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Mist (Jez)

MistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant futureMistyBear61 has a brilliant future
 MistyBear61 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! I was thinking about sending them to maxine...
Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 PM
twilightwinter
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alliewinter25

twilightwinter is on a distinguished road
 twilightwinter is offline Status: Offline

pawsome i love the doorbell and the telescope one you should send them to maxine : )
Old 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM
khrystle29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KrisBear14

khrystle29 is on a distinguished road
 khrystle29 is offline Status: Offline

That's bearilliant! Such unique ideas! You should definatley send them to maxine!

~Khrystle
Old 08-18-2009, 12:29 PM
NikkiLove16
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Nikkilove241

NikkiLove16 will become famous soon enoughNikkiLove16 will become famous soon enough
 NikkiLove16 is offline Status: Offline

Cool ideas [:
Send them to Maxine at Maxine@buildabear.com
Old 08-18-2009, 12:29 PM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

WOWZERS!!!! Those are PAWSOME ideas!! May I add one?? Ok here it is. Like microwaves you can open them. On BABV you can open and close your microwave. Like you can put soup, popcorn, ext... and time it. after it is done. It will say " Enjoy your meal!" I hope you like this idea. You will defintly get a LightBlub Hat for those odeas. I'm sure they will even happen in BABV!!
Old 08-18-2009, 12:40 PM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

cool! the TV would be kinda like the one in Webkinz right?
Old 08-18-2009, 02:49 PM
toridivabear15
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ToriDivaBear15

toridivabear15 is on a distinguished road
 toridivabear15 is offline Status: Offline

OMG! Love the ideas speacially the Door bell and Phone ones. I was also thinking we character should have cars to drive around babv!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 11:07 PM
ashleyseptember101
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleySeptember101

ashleyseptember101 is on a distinguished road
 ashleyseptember101 is offline Status: Offline

I love those ideas! You should send them to Maxine. I like the one about the telephone!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cub condo, great ideas!, lilly was here (:, mariahhoneypot!, read me