BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-15-2010, 04:37 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Abigail (sassy kitty) and Lola (pawsome pony) are wiped out after horse-back riding all day! Well, mostly Lola, all Abigail had to do was sit there!
Old 08-15-2010, 09:35 PM
stingrayflash
Knut

stingrayflash is on a distinguished road
 stingrayflash is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size. i know my picture is kinda small but i could not see how to make it bigger =(. i worked really hard on it, here is my caption :

"ahh, just enjoying a nice summer fire. And smors!"
Old 08-16-2010, 12:20 AM
NickiSnowflake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiSnowflake (Snow on BABV)

NickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to allNickiSnowflake is a name known to all
 NickiSnowflake is offline Status: Offline

Okay here's my entry!

"Cinderella is the queen of a kingdom..." (It's from a song.)

Ashley spends a relaxing day at the beach, admiring her handiwork (sand castle). Let's hope the waves don't get it...

**Taken during my vacation
Old 08-16-2010, 04:26 PM
nataliapink1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Иαтαℓiαριиκ1 {nah}

nataliapink1 will become famous soon enough
 nataliapink1 is offline Status: Offline

It says "july though mid aguest" so, is it too late to enter? o_o
Here's my entry ^^:

Hello kitty enjoys a yummy lemon while watching the beautiful view from a balcony.

*Was taken when i was on vaction*
Old 10-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Rainribbon
Sage Bear
BABV Name: YvetteCurlyFur

Rainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really niceRainribbon is just really nice
 Rainribbon is offline Status: Offline

Finally the judging is complete! See the top of the first post for the final results!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
-addi(:, alexandra, bellah (:, carlaluv11 was here!♫, cookievanilla was here(:, daytonpawprints, dpp♥photography!, faelikescannedcorn, gaelen, gissellepics!, i love photography, jayden(:, juliapink49 visited, libbyluv2sing99 :), meghan, meghan luvs photography, simone was here <3, thanks bi staff ssf1, tigerhappy26 was here!, too dark lol!, valluvsuall, xxxxxx, zoelikescraisins, ~ prettyperfefect ~, ☼ + girl