BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2015, 10:51 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Default April Chat Thread

Good morning everyone, its finally April.

April brings us a few holidays and events.

We start off the month with:

April Fool's on the 1st (I doubt any of us are up for jokes today considering we just had a terrible loss last night)

The 5th is Easter

15th Income taxes are due (I did mine already unfortunately)

20th Patriots Day

22nd Earth Day (remember to enjoy nature and all it provides for us)

24th Arbor Day (plant a tree if you can, they help us live and breathe every day)

Although March is gone we will never be able to forget since it brought us the end of our virtual world Bearville. We will never forget it and the joy and great memories it brought us.

In honor of Bearville I dedicate this thread.

Have a good month everyone!
Old 04-01-2015, 10:56 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Last post on the March one, first post on this one.

Our taxes are due this month too...my mom will definitely be stressing out soon. xD

I am glad it is April, but I have so much to do this month. April is always crazy.

Last edited by VanessaMay18; 04-01-2015 at 10:56 AM..
Old 04-01-2015, 10:58 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very glad winter is over.
We have had a long cold winter here in TX and its nice to have warm sunny days.
I've been driving with my windows down and my sunroof open.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:58 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

April Fool's Day today, huh?

Spoiler: show
Remember when Bearemy handed out that jester costume several years ago?
Old 04-01-2015, 10:59 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
April Fool's Day today, huh?

Spoiler: show
Remember when Bearemy handed out that jester costume several years ago?
tweety

Yes, and I regret trading it.
It made it seem like we had no clothes on.
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

Everything's just gonna bring back memories of Bearville.

Ah, the glitch with the costume was hilarious XD
Old 04-01-2015, 11:00 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
I'm very glad winter is over.
We have had a long cold winter here in TX and its nice to have warm sunny days.
I've been driving with my windows down and my sunroof open.
Was it -30 degrees Celcius? (-22 degrees F)

I am super glad it is spring too. Tomorrow it is supposed to go up to 16 degrees C (60 F), so the last of the snow should definitely melt.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:02 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

I myself am a litre disappointed winter is over. No more pretty sunsets
Old 04-01-2015, 11:04 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

I think we have the nicest sunsets in the summer here.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, alicelovesyou, anna, bewarethecyclopscat, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, cookingonthegrillisfun, cyrus loves you, donotdropthebear, faye for president, faye was here, hereisthetagmeghan, i am scuba, ilovehowyouignoreme, loading. . ., look a flying hotdog, noticemytagsenpai, savanah, savanahcute25, someofthemoo, wafflez, walking_catastrophe, whenwillweusethisinlife, with a chance of potatoes, youarethegodofmyknowledge