BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 05-11-2019, 02:18 AM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: please stop, babw

CambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to beholdCambriaSpeedRacer is a splendid one to behold
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default Detective Pikachu Scavenger Hunt

We're going to see Detective Pikachu tomorrow, so my brother decided to get a Build-a-Bear Pikachu. I completely blanked that the promotional scavenger hunt was going on this weekend, so decided to do it.

WARNING - SPOILERS FOR THE SCAVENGER HUNT

Clue 1:

Quote:
You'll need a magnifying glass when you're out on the search. Your first token is waiting on the big wall near the front.
I immediately headed outside and walked in, then looked around. I quickly noticed that the biggest wall near the front was the Choose Me station, so I investigated. I found the token tucked in between the Pokemon furry friends.

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Clue 2:

Quote:
If you're searching for clues, you'll have to look the part! A detective hat is hidden where furry friends are stuffed with heart.
I headed over to Stuff Me. I scanned the station, accidentally spotted a different token (more on that later), and scanned some more. I even checked inside the stuffing machine (spoiler alert: it wasn't there). I soon found it on the side of the stuffing machine, though.

Clue 3:

Quote:
Do you have an idea, theory or hunch? It always helps to write it down! You're in the right place if there are computers around,
I am ashamed at this one.

I headed over to the Name Me station and searched. And searched. And searched, I checked the dividers on both sides of the station. I checked behind the computers. I checked the cupboards underneath the computers. I checked underneath the desk the computers were on. I could not find it.

Then I looked up.

...yeah, not my proudest moment.

Clue 4:

Quote:
A good detective keeps their badge on them at all times. Find yours concealed amongst the clothes before solving more crimes!
...oh snap.

That's what went through my mind when I looked up from the Name Me station and looked at the insanely large Dress Me station. How in Friendship Forest was I supposed to find it?!

I took a deep breath and reasoned. It was a Pokemon scavenger hunt, so first things first: check the Pokemon clothing. That scored.

Clue 5:

Quote:
The case is almost closed, but there's one more token to be found! Use your super sleuth skills to find finger prints where you add a sound.
I had found this one while looking for Clue 2. It was on the Hear Me station, facing the Stuff Me station. Not hard at all to find.

When my brother and I checked out, as a reward for completing the scavenger hunt, we got free posters!

And there you have it. The Detective Pikachu scavenger hunt.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:14 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Build bears not baes

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Aw this was fun, thanks for sharing. I won't be going to BABW anytime soon so that was nice to follow along with. I probably would have missed the Name Me station one too
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT